Windows 10: Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP

Discus and support Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i have been trying to download The windows 10 minecraft, i have downloaded it before, so i know i own it... I went onto windows store, hit install,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MooseTashe, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP

So i have been trying to download The windows 10 minecraft, i have downloaded it before, so i know i own it... I went onto windows store, hit install, and it says "starting download..."

i leave it 10 minutes and its still starting, i check a few forums for fix's, so far i have attempted:

Deleting everything in the local cache for Microsoft store

Reregistering using Powershell

Turning off and back on

Troubleshooting nothing comes up

signing out and back in

I cannot stop the download so that i can restart it, its just permanently stuck on starting download ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

:)

MooseTashe, Oct 7, 2020

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP

Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP

1. Microsoft store endless starting download ASAP - Similar Threads - Microsoft store endless

2. Endless Microsoft store password entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Microsoft store password entry: Hello, quite a while ago I had an error when logging into another Microsoft Store account. After I try to enter the password for the new account, it is entered, but then I am again transferred to the password entry window. Help me solve this problem please...
  3. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  4. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  5. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't start a download

Microsoft Store doesn't start a download: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and the download doesn't start, it says getting license acquisition but it never downloads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-start-a-download/3dc77a72-c660-4a0a-bca3-380c13e3ade5
  7. Endless Microsoft store Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Microsoft store Download: Hello, I have recently purchased forza horizon 4 for my pc. When I try to download it it is stuck in a endless loop and never downloads. please HELP!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/endless-microsoft-store-download/a4718bcc-47d5-49d7-897d-446927ae58c0
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  9. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....
  10. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.: When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that...