Windows 10: Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB

Discus and support Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just wanted to update Minecraft and I get this error every time, it never happened before, I checked my connection and restarted my device.PS: This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amar Potur, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB

I just wanted to update Minecraft and I get this error every time, it never happened before, I checked my connection and restarted my device.PS: This isn't related to Xbox on Windows at all, I had to select it because there is not option for the Microsoft Store.

:)

Amar Potur, Oct 16, 2021

2. microsoft store - error code 0x80073CFB

Hello Emilia,

For us to be able to isolate why you can't install some apps with the error code 0x80073CFB, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Oct 16, 2021
  3. lajko Win User
    windows store error 0x80073CFB when trying to update Amazon

Trying to update store on 14393.105 and get error 0x80073CFB when trying to update Amazon

Thanks for all your help.

lajko, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB

Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB

1. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Error

2. A single application won't download from the Microsoft Store. Error Code Given: 0x80073CFB...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A single application won't download from the Microsoft Store. Error Code Given: 0x80073CFB...: When attempting to download the a single application HP Smart from the Microsoft store, the download fails and error code 0x80073CFB is returned. Computer is Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.2364I have attempted several fixes for this issue already, they are as...
  3. A single application won't download from the Microsoft Store. Error Code Given: 0x80073CFB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A single application won't download from the Microsoft Store. Error Code Given: 0x80073CFB...: When attempting to download the a single application HP Smart from the Microsoft store, the download fails and error code 0x80073CFB is returned. Computer is Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.2364I have attempted several fixes for this issue already, they are as...
  4. A single application won't download from the Microsoft Store. Error Code Given: 0x80073CFB...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. code: 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code: 0x80073CFB: I was trying to reinstall the HP smart App on my sister's computer, when it doesn't let me and keeps giving me an error everytime. Any other apps to download is fine. Its just the Hp smart app that is having problems with. I did the WIN+R, Window powershell, Fn+esc, Microsoft...
  6. code: 0x80073CFB

code: 0x80073CFB: I was trying to reinstall the HP smart App on my sister's computer, when it doesn't let me and keeps giving me an error everytime. Any other apps to download is fine. Its just the Hp smart app that is having problems with. I did the WIN+R, Window powershell, Fn+esc, Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB: I keep trying to download MC for windows, but I keep receiving this error. I looked it up online and tried to troubleshoot it, I reset both the microsoft store and the minecraft launcher and nothing was done...
  8. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB

Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB: I keep trying to download MC for windows, but I keep receiving this error. I looked it up online and tried to troubleshoot it, I reset both the microsoft store and the minecraft launcher and nothing was done...
  9. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80073CFB: I just wanted to update Minecraft and I get this error every time, it never happened before, I checked my connection and restarted my device.PS: This isn't related to Xbox on Windows at all, I had to select it because there is not option for the Microsoft Store....
  10. Error when installing Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition (Code: 0x80073CFB)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when installing Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition (Code: 0x80073CFB): So I just bought Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition and when I install it, it shows downloading, with unrealistic speeds (3Gb/s, 2Gb/s, 500Mb/s etc). There is no progress bar but the size of download goes on. It also only shows the size downloaded (e.g. Downloading... 1.81 GB)...