Windows 10: Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

Discus and support Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WilliamCahn1, May 20, 2022.

1. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store, files are missing/corrupted. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to reinstalling windows 10, nothing that has been recorded even helps. No resetting the Microsoft store does nothing, it only removes it for me, making it imposable to access from app management or the windows button without a hard reset. I do not want to go back to windows 11, but I have never encountered this problem with my old pcs

:)

WilliamCahn1, May 20, 2022

2. 0xc002001b Activation Error Code

I updated my Windows 10 to the 1903 Update using the Media Creation Tool and It appears that my Windows was no longer activated. When told to troubleshoot my activation, I get the error message "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can
    try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. (0xc002001b)". I searched up the error code on the internet and Windows Help and I haven't gotten anything regarding what the error code means or how to fix my problem. Would anyone happen
    to know what 0xc002001b is and how to fix it? Help would be greatly appreciated.

chonkerman, May 20, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, May 20, 2022
  4. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

0xc002001b Activation Error Code

Error code description:

Modules

Windows (Kernel Mode)

Code (dec.): 3221356571

Code (hex.): 0xc002001b

Severity: STATUS_SEVERITY_INFORMATIONAL (0x01)

Facility: FACILITY_DISPATCH (0x02)

The remote procedure call failed.

Remote Procedure Call:

http://batcmd.com/windows/10/services/rpcss/

There you go,

-Richard

Standard Disclaimer: Any non-Microsoft websites provided here appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for any ads on these sites that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs). Thoroughly
    research any product/program advertised on any site before you decide to download and install it.

RichardEiler, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

1. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B - Similar Threads - Microsoft store error

2. Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error code 0xC002001B with Windows 11: Nothing was working on my computer correctly, so I just did a complete clean reinstall of Windows 11 and wiped everything as I thought this would fix the issues I've been experiencing.I had software that was opening as a line in the middle of my screen and I couldn't get that...
  3. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B Windows 11: I was having a problem with installing whatapp through the windows store. I was getting a license registration error. I tried to repair it through resetting and reinstalling the windows app, but that has just pushed the error onto the installation of the windows...
  4. Microsoft error code 0xC002001B

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft error code 0xC002001B: so, I got a new laptop with windows 11 on it around a month ago. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to reinstalling windows 11. No resetting the Microsoft store does nothing, it only...
  5. Microsoft error code 0xC002001B

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft error code 0xC002001B: so, I got a new laptop with windows 11 on it around a month ago. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to reinstalling windows 11. No resetting the Microsoft store does nothing, it only...
  6. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B: Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store, files are missing/corrupted. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to...
  7. Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B

Microsoft store error code 0xC002001B: Alright so, I got a new pc with windows 11 on it, I reinstalled windows 10 because that is what I prefer. However soon after that I got a 0xC002001B error code from the Microsoft store, files are missing/corrupted. I've tried everything from hard resetting the pc to...
  8. Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps: I'm having trouble installing/updating pretty much every app in the microsoft store. I've been troubleshooting for a while but cant seem to find the solution. Whenever i attempt to install or update an app it goes through the installation until it gives me the error code...
  9. Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps

Error code "0xC002001B" regarding microsoft store apps: I'm having trouble installing/updating pretty much every app in the microsoft store. I've been troubleshooting for a while but cant seem to find the solution. Whenever i attempt to install or update an app it goes through the installation until it gives me the error code...
  10. Microsoft Store Error Code : 0xC002001B

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error Code : 0xC002001B: Hello, I have been not able to install any updates from Microsoft Store, it says error code 0xC002001B, I have also reset the computer, still not fixed. and the troubleshooter says hanging or crashing apps and is not able to fix. pls help.* Moved from Community Participation...