Windows 10: Microsoft Store Error Code

Discus and support Microsoft Store Error Code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to download something from the Microsoft Store but it just resulted in an error and this is the error code: 0x803FB005. So far, I've... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JasonHe54, Jan 26, 2021.

1. JasonHe54 Win User

Microsoft Store Error Code

JasonHe54, Jan 26, 2021

2. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Jan 26, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi, you could of course try
    Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10
    and then
    Re-register Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

You say you've tried this:
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

Are you using a VPN?

You could try
    Flush DNS Resolver Cache in Windows 10

This suggests the problem (amongst other things) could be related to services. Have you modified or disabled any? Worth checking.
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

(Tweaking.com's free repair tool has a useful option to reset services to default).

dalchina, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Error Code

Error code 0x80070005 with Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are unable to install Python 3.8 through the Microsoft store and getting the error 0x80070005. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you able to install other apps from Microsoft Store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Are you logged in to the PC as Standard/Administrator user account?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?

Let us try a few steps and check.

Step 1: Fix the permissions of the Packages folder

1. Open File Explorer and navigate to this location:
      C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local
    2. Now in the Local folder, locate the Packages
      folder.
    3. Right click on Packages and select
      Properties.
    4. Click the Security Tab, then click
      Advanced button and ensure that all the users listed have full control.

Step 2: Reinstall Windows 10 Store app using PowerShell

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Copy and paste this command, and then press Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process complete, restart the PC and check

Step 3: New User Administrator Account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Also, refer the suggestion by Bix2017 on December 03, 2019 in this

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Error Code

1. Microsoft Store Error Code - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Error

2. Error codes for microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes for microsoft store.: Hey so recently something happened to my computer that I had to fix and ever since that day I haven't been able to open the microsoft store. When I refresh the page the code is 0x00000194 but then half a second later it goes to code 0x80131500. For error code 0x80131500 I...
  3. Error codes for microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error codes for microsoft store.: Hey so recently something happened to my computer that I had to fix and ever since that day I haven't been able to open the microsoft store. When I refresh the page the code is 0x00000194 but then half a second later it goes to code 0x80131500. For error code 0x80131500 I...
  4. Error codes for microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store Error Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error Code: I'm getting this error code when I try to launch the store app: 0x80131500I've googled to the ends of the earth and tried everything that has been suggested and nothing has fixed this. I'm trying to connect my new Galaxy s10e to my PC but this first step is stopping me. Very...
  6. Microsoft Store Error Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Error Code: I'm getting this error code when I try to launch the store app: 0x80131500I've googled to the ends of the earth and tried everything that has been suggested and nothing has fixed this. I'm trying to connect my new Galaxy s10e to my PC but this first step is stopping me. Very...
  7. Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80073CF9

Microsoft Store Error Code 0x80073CF9: I tried downloading a game off of Microsoft Store that I previously bought, and it starts downloading then it stops and says Error see details, it only happens with some games......
  8. Error code Code: 0x80070006 Microsoft store

Error code Code: 0x80070006 Microsoft store: Hi, I've already submitted a question about this once, I thought it fixed my problem but it didn't, I'm getting an error Code: 0x80070006 I tried all the steps everyone gave, with powershell, wsreset, troubleshooter, restarting it, checking for missing windows system files,...
  9. microsoft store code error

microsoft store code error: how to get a new code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-code-error/9d21908d-52e3-475d-8418-e69c8e0b37d8
  10. microsoft store error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store error code: I trying to download microsoft bingo and i keep getting this error Code: 0x80D02017. It will download to 650kb and then i get checking file then that error comes up. I tried everything on found on the web like resetting the store. Everything else downloads fine. microsoft...