Windows 10: Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow

Discus and support Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What to do? Microsoft store shows error on samsung flow page. Here's the error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Windows10_2004, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow

What to do?

Microsoft store shows error on samsung flow page.

Here's the error:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.8d963bc3.1598786230.e25f126

And here's the link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/samsung-flow/9nblggh5gb0m#:~:text=Samsung%20Flow%20is%20a%20software,smartphone%20on%20your%20Tablet%2FPC.

:)

Windows10_2004, Aug 30, 2020
  2. marklyn Win User

Samsung flow for Windows 10 needed

I've spent hours with Microsoft and Samsung chat support trying to get samsung flow downloaded to my Windows 10 machine but it keeps hanging up on the "starting download" in the MS Store. I have 4 Windows 10 machines and it does this on each one so I'm certain the MS Store is hosed. I cannot find a downloadable copy anywhere (other than the hosed MS Store).

So, if anyone has a fairly recent install of Samsung Flow for Windows 10, I'd sure appreciate getting a copy from you. Thanks

marklyn, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Junaid_A, Aug 30, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow

'Error occured, Flow will now shutdown.'

[The steps below presume that Flow is supported on Windows 10.]

The first step is to determine what error occurred and why it occurred.

Next, try to correct the error. Contact Flow technical support for assistance. If Flow has a user forum, post a question there.

If the error cannot be corrected, reinstall Flow.

BulldogXX, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow

1. Microsoft Store error for Samsung Flow - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store error

2. test flow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  3. test flow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    test flow: test logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-flow/968c909e-25c9-4dc2-a543-ac155c7e3e95
  4. Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Simple Unlock for Samsung Flow not working: I have just recently reinstalled my computer with windows 10 Pro 2004 and the Samsung Flow simple unlock feature is unavailable. [ATTACH] It talks about need a group policy that has changed but doesn't say which one....
  5. Samsung flow for Windows 10 needed

Samsung flow for Windows 10 needed: I've spent hours with Microsoft and Samsung chat support trying to get samsung flow downloaded to my Windows 10 machine but it keeps hanging up on the "starting download" in the MS Store. I have 4 Windows 10 machines and it does this on each one so I'm certain the MS Store is...
  6. Microsoft Flow Disabled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flow Disabled: What is Microsoft Flow and is this email really from Microsoft: [ATTACH] It looks suspicious. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flow-disabled/673621b7-acfd-441b-9f62-9b2d413846db"
  7. Samsung Notes App on microsoft store

Samsung Notes App on microsoft store: I am trying to install Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store. Have more than the required system requirements. But the store says "This App is not compatible with this device" How is this possible? I have attached the screen shots of the error messages. Please help....
  8. Samsung Flow Unavailable

Samsung Flow Unavailable: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My pc specs are also shown. Please advise what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-flow-unavailable/2a6baac2-8bda-4a79-8717-87e0aca3e847
  9. Welcome to Microsoft Flow

in Windows 10 News
    Welcome to Microsoft Flow: Welcome to Microsoft Flow Over the past decade we’ve seen an unprecedented explosion in the use of the cloud. Today, you can do just about anything via the web, from ordering a car to submitting an expense report, from your personal life to your work life. These cloud...
  10. Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model: Today we are excited to announce the public preview of the Microsoft Common Data Model integrated in Microsoft Flow. Your flows can already connect to over 40 different services, but sometimes you want to capture new data that you're not already storing somewhere, or, you...