Windows 10: Microsoft Store error in GAMES

Discus and support Microsoft Store error in GAMES in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave1776, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Microsoft Store error in GAMES

Hi

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it.

Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to pull up the info for the game and potentially download it it pops up with the below error.

Happens for all games both paid and free games. All other sections books and apps and devices and other things load just fine no issues!

Thanks
    Dave

Microsoft Store error in GAMES [​IMG]

:)

Dave1776, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Angela Pun Win User

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User
    Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Oct 8, 2018
  4. Acelyn Alc Win User

Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store error in GAMES - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store error

2. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error in GAMES: Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to...
  3. download error in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download error in Microsoft Store: I cannot download apps from Microsoft Store. I continuously get errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/download-error-in-microsoft-store/f637d16a-d4cb-4bba-bc00-3aaf9d1f2c2c
  4. microsoft store error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store error code: I trying to download microsoft bingo and i keep getting this error Code: 0x80D02017. It will download to 650kb and then i get checking file then that error comes up. I tried everything on found on the web like resetting the store. Everything else downloads fine. microsoft...
  5. Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game

Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game: My wife and I play the Microsoft Solitaire game quite often. Just recently the game will not load and a message comes up that says. Check the Windows Store...and go to store. When I try to go to the store there is a blip on the screen then nothing (back to my wallpaper and...
  6. Microsoft Store Application Error

Microsoft Store Application Error: My Windows 10 Microsoft app store will not open, and is named under "ms-resource:StoreTitle" in the "other" category. How can I fix this? What can cause this? Thank you for your time....
  7. Issues with microsoft Store and game installs

Issues with microsoft Store and game installs: Hello, Ive been having an issue, specifically with Sea of Thieves, i install it, play it and once ive left my computer and restarted it another day, the app has encountered an error and needs re-installed, unlike steam which normally has a verify option i need to fully...
  8. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....
  9. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...
  10. Microsoft Store Error 800700002

Microsoft Store Error 800700002: So, my Windows 10 Pro Desktop cannot download or update any store apps, each time of trying get the error 80070002. My Laptop on Windows 10 Home, works fine with all store apps. Both use the same account to login to the store. Both are Windows 10 17134.167 So, any idea of...