Windows 10: Microsoft Store error in GAMES

Discus and support Microsoft Store error in GAMES in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave1776, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Microsoft Store error in GAMES

Hi

Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it.

Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to pull up the info for the game and potentially download it it pops up with the below error.

Happens for all games both paid and free games. All other sections books and apps and devices and other things load just fine no issues!

Thanks
    Dave

Microsoft Store error in GAMES [​IMG]

:)

Dave1776, Oct 6, 2018

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Oct 6, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store error in GAMES

1. Microsoft Store error in GAMES - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store error

2. Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games on Microsoft Store: When I click the "get" button on a game say Asphalt, it gets downloaded and installed. Now suppose I uninstall it later. Does this game still take space on my local drive? If so, how do I remove it completely? I go to the Microsoft store and when I go back to that game, it...
  3. microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store games: Anyone out there who can help because I'm getting so fed up with this.1. have not been able to access taptiles daily challenges for over 2 months now. Error code 002000 comes up avery time. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling numerous times. I've tried resetting on...
  4. Microsoft Store Game Error 0x803F7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Error 0x803F7000: When I try and play a downloaded game on my PC it won't let me and just says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F7000."This happens with all of my games, but games on Steam and Epic work just perfectly....
  5. Error downloading game from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error downloading game from Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 when it came out and installed perfectly fine. When the latest update came out, I started to get an error when downloading the latest update in MS Store. After many times of trying and diagnosing I decided to do a clean install of the...
  6. Error downloading games from Microsoft Store

Error downloading games from Microsoft Store: hello i have 2 microsof account yesterday i downloaded 2 3 apps from my first account but today when i want to use my second account library to download games icant then i use wsreset and delete microsoft store cache use cmd and powershell and type some cods which i see in...
  7. Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game: Hi there! Some friends of mine and I decided to play Sea of Thieves on the computer, all of them installed the game with no problems at all, but when i searched for "Sea of Thieves" at the Microsoft Store search bar the only result i got was "Sea of Thieves Insider". Obs.:...
  8. Game of Microsoft store

Game of Microsoft store: Hello Microsoft corporate service Please keep the Minecraft game free for a limited time to download Because we have no money to pay for it But I'm so eager to enjoy playing with it Microsoft If you like your fans Accept my request Please...
  9. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message: Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I...
  10. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store error in GAMES: Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to...