Windows 10: Microsoft Store error message

Discus and support Microsoft Store error message in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MartinWalker6, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store error message

I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install from my library. This has been going on for more than a week. I can successfully download anything from the store on my other laptop without any problems. I have cleared the stor cache, and have reset the store which wiped out my whole library on this laptop. Nothing has helped. I can download the HEVC package ont the second laptop, but I can't find any way to transfer it over. I was able to download the package for free from another source, so I now have the extensions installed, but I still can't access anything from the store on this laptop.

:)

MartinWalker6, Feb 8, 2021

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store error message

Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store error message

1. Microsoft Store error message - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store error

2. windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app: how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-store-error-message-when/d9d53a54-a907-4d35-8ca5-83979a9b16f0
  3. Microsoft Store error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  4. Microsoft error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft error message: Hi, Please can anyone help me with the following error message that comes up when I click on a link to take me to the Windows Update Catalogue. I have been trying to add the manual fix KB4567512 to solve the problem the recent update KB4560960 caused in preventing our...
  5. Error message when opening Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error message when opening Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store, I get error code 0x80048504. The last article on this was posted in 2017 and the instructions were for IE. I have Edge on my computer. This has been going on for quite some time now and I would really like to get it resolved....
  6. Error message for Windows Store

Error message for Windows Store: Getting this in the Event Viewer: 0x3D55: Package family Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted. Attempting to correct the issue. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  7. Windows Store Error Message

Windows Store Error Message: Hello, When I sign into the windows store I am getting this error message. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-error-message/3a540d72-15ad-4390-bd0a-913fdc46987d"
  8. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message: Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I...
  9. Error message 0x8007139f for Microsoft store

Error message 0x8007139f for Microsoft store: Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error, Something went wrong error 0x8007139f. I even have prepaid gift cards it won't let me access.. I had a long chat session last week about it with Microsoft case # 1448715063. A solution would...
  10. Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message: Is this a new issue that MS is having these weeks or is there a problem on my end ,cause I have tried troubleshooting, /sfc scan (well not in safe mode) , change to local account then back to MS account, using Advanced System care for the registry , checked for malware...