Windows 10: microsoft store error

Discus and support microsoft store error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; after download messenger app on windows store it will not install . something unexpected happened .error code 0x8004264B. this error only showed for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Supun_162, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Supun_162 Win User

microsoft store error

after download

messenger app on windows store it will not install . something unexpected happened .error code 0x8004264B. this error only showed for messenger app.how to it fix?

:)

Supun_162, Feb 4, 2020

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Feb 4, 2020
  4. microsoft store error

microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store error

1. microsoft store error - Similar Threads - microsoft store error

2. error in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error in microsoft store: Hello i try to download minecraft from microsoft store but i got error can i know how to fix it?error number is:0x800700E9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-microsoft-store/c955a411-ad56-4298-82c0-71bcfdfa79f0
  3. Microsoft Store error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store error: A friend of mine is trying to install Minecraft, but everytime they fill in their Microsoft account password, it gives them the password fill out field over and over. It does this aswell if they try to sign in with a code via email. How can we fix this? We've tried at this...
  4. Microsoft Store Error

Microsoft Store Error: Hi, so uhh, my microsoft error is :The error code is 0x8000FFFFCV: FQXnEYX4a0mj2/3UHelp me, please.Btw : im running windows 10 version 1511Here is an Image if you want to see...
  5. Microsoft store error

Microsoft store error: Hi, I was trying to download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite from Microsoft store when this error started coming Code: 0x8D050002. Please help me fix this issue. I hope that you would reply asap.Thank you in advanceSIDHARTH SANAL...
  6. Microsoft store error

Microsoft store error: Hi, I was trying to download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite from Microsoft store when this error started coming Code: 0x8D050002. Please help me fix this issue. I hope that you would reply asap.Thank you in advanceSIDHARTH SANAL...
  7. Microsoft Store error

Microsoft Store error: I can't download Netflix or anything else in MS Store even i have internet connected to search on MS Store and write this question. HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error/fb708fdc-5c67-49ab-8982-9b4cb6b1a07e
  8. Microsoft Store Error

Microsoft Store Error: Whenever I open Microsoft Store to update some of my Default apps It shows Error 0x80090030Pls tel how to resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error/4a9a1d36-44d1-4673-b3aa-95ce5e6b528d
  9. Microsoft store error

Microsoft store error: so this is happening with all apps where when I try to download something, it gives me error code 0x80070424. This happens with every app I try to download. I've tried many things but nothing has worked please help....
  10. microsoft store error

microsoft store error: [ATTACH][ATTACH]so i have this pc like 1 month but if i want to download from microsoft store something all apps and software and it says error code : 0xC0020036 i search for this code and i found that is something with pruduckt key but i dont have a produckt key beacuse...