Windows 10: Microsoft store extra charged me

Discus and support Microsoft store extra charged me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, I am from Hong Kong, I want to finish a in app purchase through Microsoft store, the purchase has not successfully, but the store charges me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MCCheung3, Mar 3, 2020.

1. MCCheung3 Win User

Microsoft store extra charged me

Hi all,

I am from Hong Kong, I want to finish a in app purchase through Microsoft store, the purchase has not successfully, but the store charges me twice, can anyone help?

• I tried to contact Microsoft support, but they aren't replying, keep getting "Please visit the Microsoft Store support site to get in touch with an agent." with a useless link that can't open.

• The purchase is my account's first time purchase through Microsoft Store, but I don't see any refund back to my card account after the store testify my card.

• I also can't find the "refund" button of the 2 charged fee I mention for my account, I notice I got charged is though my payment app notification.

:)

MCCheung3, Mar 3, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Microsoft store extra charged me pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft store extra charged me

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store extra charged me

1. Microsoft store extra charged me - Similar Threads - Microsoft store extra

2. Microsoft store charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store charges: I’m getting billed by Microsoft store and I shouldn’t be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-charges/d87a223b-fd8c-4e6f-8259-14c09aa3f29f
  3. Microsoft store charges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store charges: I’m getting billed by Microsoft store and I shouldn’t be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-charges/d87a223b-fd8c-4e6f-8259-14c09aa3f29f
  4. Why Microsoft charged me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Why Microsoft charged me?

Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Microsoft charging me without permission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft charging me without permission.: I keep getting bills for an account and a service that I don't use or signed up for. How to reach someone at Microsoft to get them to cancel or stop the charge on my bank? And possibly give me my money back?...
  7. Microsoft charging me without permission.

Microsoft charging me without permission.: I keep getting bills for an account and a service that I don't use or signed up for. How to reach someone at Microsoft to get them to cancel or stop the charge on my bank? And possibly give me my money back?...
  8. Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro: All of a sudden today i got a reminder from Paypal that Microsoft charged me 9.99 euro. I never gave Microsoft my Paypal account and i also have anything bought at Microsoft. Also i do not have an Xbox.As the details are saying: PC 1 month and https://msbill.infoI checked my...
  9. Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro: All of a sudden today i got a reminder from Paypal that Microsoft charged me 9.99 euro. I never gave Microsoft my Paypal account and i also have anything bought at Microsoft. Also i do not have an Xbox.As the details are saying: PC 1 month and https://msbill.infoI checked my...
  10. Extra charges for using MS games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra charges for using MS games?: Am I charged extra for playing the Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong games already installed on my laptop or is it covered by my broadband payment?...