Windows 10: Microsoft Store Fails to Open

Discus and support Microsoft Store Fails to Open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello!A little while ago I think I accidently deleted either the Microsoft Store or something that it needs in order to open. I first noticed this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by InflateTheTOAD, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Fails to Open

Hello!A little while ago I think I accidently deleted either the Microsoft Store or something that it needs in order to open. I first noticed this problem as I wasn't able to open Microsoft Photos at all sorry, I don't remember the error I was getting, so I was going to reinstall it via the Microsoft Store and low and behold it just wouldn't open. What happens is that it flashes on screen then leaves, though most of the time it will act as though it was never pressed in the first place it does nothing at all. I tried doing some troubleshooting and have followed the steps outlined in other

:)

InflateTheTOAD, Jun 3, 2021

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 3, 2021
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store Fails to Open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store Fails to Open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Fails to Open

1. Microsoft Store Fails to Open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Fails

2. Microsoft store fails to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store fails to open: Microsft store fails to open. I don't know when it started. When I open the app It first says: Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. It then gives 2 options: Report this problem and Refresh the page. When I click Refresh the page it says: Check...
  3. Microsoft store fails to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store fails to open: Microsft store fails to open. I don't know when it started. When I open the app It first says: Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later. It then gives 2 options: Report this problem and Refresh the page. When I click Refresh the page it says: Check...
  4. microsoft store is failing to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is failing to open: microsoft store is failing to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-failing-to-open/59bd0ff6-38ad-434d-9a16-e6748ea8dffb
  5. microsoft store is failing to open

microsoft store is failing to open: microsoft store is failing to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-failing-to-open/59bd0ff6-38ad-434d-9a16-e6748ea8dffb
  6. microsoft store is failing to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Fails to Open

Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Fails to Open: Hi,I'm running Windows 11 Pro Build 22000. I rarely need to use the Store app, so I'm not sure how long this issue has existed, but whenever I open it, I get a message reading "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" with error code...
  8. Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Fails to Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store on Windows 11 Fails to Open: Hi,I'm running Windows 11 Pro Build 22000. I rarely need to use the Store app, so I'm not sure how long this issue has existed, but whenever I open it, I get a message reading "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" with error code...
  9. Microsoft Store fails to open on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store fails to open on PC: Okay, for me right now, the Store is completely broken. It doesn't even try to open anymore if I click on it. Nothing happens at all. I even tried running the WSReset command to try and fix it, and when it was done, this dialog box showed up: "You'll need a new app to open...
  10. failed to open Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to open Microsoft Store apps: I'm unable to open Microsoft Store apps. They are even not launching. Any help is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-open-microsoft-store-apps/9de6d6b7-3ea4-4b0f-aba6-83c29a7adb6c