Windows 10: Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

Discus and support Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I purchased Minecraft for Windows through the Windows Store around a year ago. I have a parent account and two children accounts. At the time when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LukaszKAA, May 14, 2022.

1. LukaszKAA Win User

Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

Hi,I purchased Minecraft for Windows through the Windows Store around a year ago. I have a parent account and two children accounts. At the time when I bought it I was able to install it on my parent account and also on children accounts. I have now bought a new PC laptop with Windows 11. I have set up our Microsoft accounts on the new laptop and wanted to install Minecraft on it. Using my parent account I was able to see the Minecraft as "owned" in the Windows Store and I was able to install it. When I switched to one of the child accounts and opened the Windows Store the Minecraft was not se

:)

LukaszKAA, May 14, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 14, 2022
  3. Bema1989 Win User
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work

Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working.

The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing.

The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation), nothing is working.

Please help me, what can i do that the stoe is working?

I need some APP´s frome the store.

(sorry for my bad englisch)

best reguards

Bema1989, May 14, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

1. Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Family

2. Microsoft store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't work: Hello,I recently just bought a new laptop, it runs the latest windows 10 version, and it seems to have problems with ms store. I live in Iran so I had to change the region for the store to work, the store shows the apps, but I feel like it's not complete nor it's supposed to...
  3. Share store acquisition with the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share store acquisition with the family: HelloI have a family set up in Microsoft me+my son, each with Microsoft account and sharing the same device/laptop. I have also Family Safety set up for him with some limitations - for games is the 16 years limit. I purchased on my account from Microsoft Store the game Age of...
  4. Share store acquisition with the family

Share store acquisition with the family: HelloI have a family set up in Microsoft me+my son, each with Microsoft account and sharing the same device/laptop. I have also Family Safety set up for him with some limitations - for games is the 16 years limit. I purchased on my account from Microsoft Store the game Age of...
  5. Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work: Hi,I purchased Minecraft for Windows through the Windows Store around a year ago. I have a parent account and two children accounts. At the time when I bought it I was able to install it on my parent account and also on children accounts. I have now bought a new PC laptop...
  6. Microsoft store doesn't work

Microsoft store doesn't work: Hello and good day. My Microsoft store does not work. i followed a tutorial on an error message because i couldn't download an app and it told me to disable and re-enable Microsoft store although i forgot to re-enable it so now i cant find it in my apps and features setting...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't work.: I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 and played it for a few months. I started having hiccups like late updates and stuff. Then it decided not to update AT ALL. I tried everything I could before deleting Forza and trying to redownload it. Now I can't download it at all. It says...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons - Family sharing doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons - Family sharing doesn't work: I bought Minecraft Dungeons and my daughter cannot play the game, because the game won't let her sign in. Error message is saying she doesn't own the game. Her account is in my family group and other games like Minecraft works fine when she logins with her own account. I can...
  9. Sharing Microsoft Store apps with other Family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sharing Microsoft Store apps with other Family members: Can an app purchased on Microsoft store by me then be installed on my children's Windows 10 PCs? They are members of my Microsoft Family. I purchased Minecraft Dungeons and my children, logged in with their Microsoft accounts on their own devices, were able to download the...
  10. Microsoft Store Doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Doesn't work: Thank you for reading this and attempting to help me. I've tried things with Powershell, tutorials that involve the command prompt, some using third party applications, many restarts now, and a full windows repair upgrade. Absolutely none of them have worked, i've tried...