Windows 10: Microsoft Store, Feedback-Hub usw. starten aber verabschieden sich wieder nach maximal 1...

Discus and support Microsoft Store, Feedback-Hub usw. starten aber verabschieden sich wieder nach maximal 1... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ich habe sämtliche Lösungen versucht, die ich im Forum gefunden habe, ohne Erfolg. Dann, bei einem erneuten Startversuch erschien folgende... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeJaTy, Nov 30, 2020.

1. JeJaTy Win User

Microsoft Store, Feedback-Hub usw. starten aber verabschieden sich wieder nach maximal 1...

Ich habe sämtliche Lösungen versucht, die ich im Forum gefunden habe, ohne Erfolg.

Dann, bei einem erneuten Startversuch erschien folgende Fehlermeldung:

"Auf das angegebene Gerät bzw. den Pfad oder die Datei kann nicht zugegriffen werden. Sie verfügen ggf. nicht über ausreichende Berechtigungen, um auf das Element zugreifen zu können"

Ich habe die Berechtigungen auf meinem C:-Laufwerk zwar zu meinen Gunsten eingestellt, aber das hat auch nichts genutzt!

:)

JeJaTy, Nov 30, 2020

2. Windows lässt sich nicht mehr entsperren nach Windows-Update

Hallo! Vorhin startete ich meinen Computer neu, um ein neues windows Update installieren zu können. Dies dauerte auch etwa 20 Minuten, verlief aber problemlos.

Nach dem Update versuche ich nun, windows mit meinem Kennwort zu entsperren, dies funktioniert auch, leider kehre ich dann aber erneut wieder auf die Seite zum entsperren zurück.

Nach eingabe des Kennworts erscheint ein komplett graues bild. Anschließend wirft mich windows wieder zurück zum Anmeldestart.

Microsoft Store, Feedback-Hub usw. starten aber verabschieden sich wieder nach maximal 1... [​IMG]

MarvinBellendorf, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Ratunkel Win User
    Sea of Thieves Startet sich nicht

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe schon einige Zeit lang Sea of Thieves, es lief auch immer sehr gut, vor zwei Tagen habe ich noch gespielt, als ich es dann gestern Starten wollte öffnete sich das Fenster nur kurz und schloss sich gleich wieder. Ich kann das Spiel seitdem nicht
    mehr Starten. Ich habe das Spiel schon neu Installiert, es passiert aber das gleiche wieder. Den Microsoft Support habe ich auch schon angerufen, die haben mich aber ständig nur weitergeleitet und mir nicht geholfen.

Weis irgendemjemand was ich da tun kann? Oder habe ich mein Geld in den Sand gesetzt für das Spiel?

ich spiele am Pc

Liebe Grüsse

Googel Translate

Hello everyone

I've been doing Sea of Thieves for a while, it's always been going very well, two days ago I was still playing, when I wanted to start it yesterday, the window only opened briefly and closed again. I haven't been able to start the game since. I've already reinstalled
    the game, but the same thing happens again. I have already called Microsoft Support, but they just forwarded me all the time and didn't help me.

Does anyone know what I can do? Or did I put my money in the sand for the game?

I Play on PC

Greetings

Ratunkel, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store, Feedback-Hub usw. starten aber verabschieden sich wieder nach maximal 1...

Update KB4103721 Version 1803 >>> Versucht sich immer wieder in Schleife zu installieren

Update KB4103721 Version 1803 >>> Versucht sich immer wieder in Schleife zu installieren

Herr ProzessorX, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store, Feedback-Hub usw. starten aber verabschieden sich wieder nach maximal 1...

1. Microsoft Store, Feedback-Hub usw. starten aber verabschieden sich wieder nach maximal 1... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Feedback

2. Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN: I can no longer connect to the Microsoft Store or to the feedback hub to report a problem with the store when connected through my VPN. I used to be able to connect just fine. I am running Win 11 Pro Build 22000.co_release.210604-1628, the latest update. I have the problem on...
  3. Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN: I can no longer connect to the Microsoft Store or to the feedback hub to report a problem with the store when connected through my VPN. I used to be able to connect just fine. I am running Win 11 Pro Build 22000.co_release.210604-1628, the latest update. I have the problem on...
  4. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  6. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

7. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  8. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  9. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  10. Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub

Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub: my Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub can't open. How to solve this problem? Thanks.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-dan-feedback-hub/6363c3c2-608d-407b-8200-589becae2a29