Windows 10: Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been in contact with Forza Horizon and there forums but they don't seem to be able to help. I have had a problem where Forza will not launch... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Benj_, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Benj_ Win User

Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue

I have been in contact with Forza Horizon and there forums but they don't seem to be able to help.

I have had a problem where Forza will not launch at all after it working for since December up until a month ago. It will show the splash screen for less than a second and then close. I have tried absolutely everything to try and fix this for weeks and nothing has worked.

I have found an issue where on my multiple attempts to fix the game by reinstalling the game on the Microsoft store will work just fine for a few hours running at 30 mb/s until about 2/3s into the download where the speed will come down to 1 kb/s for a few seconds and then it instantly download the game and says it is installed even though it has only been 60-70% done on the download bar.

I don't doubt that this is related to my issue

Every forum where someone has had the same problem and then fixed it with a resolution have not helped my problem at all.

:)

Benj_, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Microsoft Store not launching

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you have issues with the Microsoft Store.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

Method 1:

I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions in the article about
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch and see if that helps.

Method 2:
    Try re-registering the Microsoft Store App using PowerShell command.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on
    Windows PowerShell (Admin)

2. Now type in the following command and hit
    Enter
    to re-register

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

3. Restart the PC.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you
    create a new user account and check if it
    helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store FH4

2. FH4 server issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 server issue: Hi, I have been FH4 for a nearly 1 year now , never have i face this issue, I cannot connect online server now FH4 online events are like blocked no multiplayer features available. I searched for solution in the internet i came to know about the teredo sever issue, i also...
  3. FH4 server issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH4 server issue: Hi, I have been FH4 for a nearly 1 year now , never have i face this issue, I cannot connect online server now FH4 online events are like blocked no multiplayer features available. I searched for solution in the internet i came to know about the teredo sever issue, i also...
  4. Games downloaded from Microsoft Store will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games downloaded from Microsoft Store will not launch: I have downloaded Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4 but neither will launch. When launched both just indefinitely show the cover art and do not show up in task manager. Reinstalling does not help....
  5. bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store

bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store: i bought a car pack for forza horizon 4 but did not get it. i've checked my order history but nothing was there either tho money has been removed from my bank account. what now?...
  6. Microsoft Store Download Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download Issues.: I haven't seen a single solution that was able to solve my issue and I've been looking for a couple hours. When I try to download/play games on the Microsoft store Windows 10 PC it comes up with this image [ATTACH] It all happened after my laptop bluescreened while...
  7. Error launching games FH4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error launching games FH4: I tried everything but the games started crashing. Please take a look at this: Sorry it is in Portuguese! Nome do aplicativo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x5e165279 Nome do módulo com falha: ForzaHorizon4.exe, versão: 0.0.0.0,...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Issues

Microsoft Store Download Issues: Hello everyone, I've been having trouble with my Microsoft store for about 2 weeks now. There are 4 applications that are queued in my download section, they are the following: - Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime - Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop...
  9. Microsoft Store launch issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store launch issue: Since I’ve bought my Surface laptop I haven’t been able to launch Microsoft Store. Can you help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-launch-issue/9e6ba16a-1323-4ca6-aa4a-61a32e327e1c
  10. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4): I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I'm trying to download it through the Windows Store app. The approximate download size is 64.2GB but so far it's gone up to 64.73. This happened to me when I bought Forza Horizon 3 a year or so ago as well. I paused the download and...