Windows 10: Microsoft Store, File system error (-201594512)

Discus and support Microsoft Store, File system error (-201594512) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; PROBLEM Recently I *RE* bought the new PC Microsoft Store Game Pass, I mainly bought it so I could install and play Outer Worlds. And so I did install... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IVapour, Nov 13, 2019.

1. IVapour Win User

Microsoft Store, File system error (-201594512)

PROBLEM

Recently I *RE* bought the new PC Microsoft Store Game Pass, I mainly bought it so I could install and play Outer Worlds. And so I did install it.

Although after installation I clicked "Play" and was greeted by this pop up message "File system (-2015294512)." After a while of pressing ok and trying to re-launch the game nothing really changed, So I uninstalled Outer Worlds and reinstalled it. But nothing changed. I would still get the message popping up.

I searched around on Microsoft Community, and other websites for a fix, or solution to this error. But I came short. I couldn't find anything. Apart from one Microsoft community post. Although after reading through it. It came to the climax of no real solution to the problem.

To add on another PC Game Pass GAME, "Clustertrucks" Is also now doing the same thing.

I hoping anyone can help me fix this problem. As i'm hoping to be able to play Outer Worlds soon.

:)

IVapour, Nov 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 13, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store, File system error (-201594512)

Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store, File system error (-201594512)

1. Microsoft Store, File system error (-201594512) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store File

2. Microsoft Photos: File system error -2147219196

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos: File system error -2147219196: DATE : 28/01/2024.Same problem as everyone else.STARTED RECENTLY WITH THE LATEST UPDATES.Tried re-installed windows 10 using the latest Win Media Creation Tool thinking this was my problem.Initial install all APPS worked fine.Then after installing the first lot of updates ALL...
  3. Microsoft Store, WSRESET.exe crashes - file system error -2147219196

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store, WSRESET.exe crashes - file system error -2147219196: So following one of Microsoft's amazing updates, my windows 10 laptop went haywire. Wouldn't start, had to do a system restore. Didn't realize at the time that Microsoft Store was also affected. Microsoft store crashes; logo comes up for a second and disappears. WSRESET.exe....
  4. Microsoft Store, WSRESET.exe crashes - file system error -2147219196

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, WSRESET.exe crashes - file system error -2147219196: So following one of Microsoft's amazing updates, my windows 10 laptop went haywire. Wouldn't start, had to do a system restore. Didn't realize at the time that Microsoft Store was also affected. Microsoft store crashes; logo comes up for a second and disappears. WSRESET.exe....
  5. Microsoft Store, WSRESET.exe crashes - file system error -2147219196

6. File System Error After Installing from Microsoft Store

File System Error After Installing from Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Outriders - New Horizon from the Microsoft Store. The first time I tried, I got a Corrupted error so I contacted support where I was advised to reinstall... so I did that and now I'm getting a "File System Error -2147163893". Am I doing something wrong...
  7. File System Error After Installing from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error After Installing from Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Outriders - New Horizon from the Microsoft Store. The first time I tried, I got a Corrupted error so I contacted support where I was advised to reinstall... so I did that and now I'm getting a "File System Error -2147163893". Am I doing something wrong...
  8. Microsoft Photos - file system error.

Microsoft Photos - file system error.: Is anyone getting file system errors when opening in pictures in MS Photos? 159922
  9. Microsoft Photos - file system error.

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Photos - file system error.: Is anyone getting file system errors when opening in pictures in MS Photos? 159922
  10. Microsoft Photos File System Error -2147219196

Microsoft Photos File System Error -2147219196: After installing the Windows 10 Update 1909 update, my Photos app automatically shuts down with the file system error -2147219196 whenever I try to open an image file. Similar threads suggested resetting or repairing the Photos app or re-installing the app entirely but none...