Windows 10: microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation

Discus and support microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The store completely disappeared after the reset. Already tried the msreset.exe. Dug into the appdata and discovered that:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GoldOpossum7750, Jul 9, 2019.

1. microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation

The store completely disappeared after the reset. Already tried the msreset.exe.

Dug into the appdata and discovered that:

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Is completely missing. There no traces of the microsoft store on the computer and

when i do the msreset.exe it tells me i need another app to open.

:)

GoldOpossum7750, Jul 9, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation

1. microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - microsoft store files

2. Microsoft Store completely broken with fresh install of windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store completely broken with fresh install of windows 10: I tried reinstalling windows 4 times already, I tried anything I could find on the internet.. still it doesn't work. Any app I try to install from the Microsoft Store, I get the following message: "The thing you're looking for isn't here. We probably don't have it, but just...
  3. Microsoft Store completely broken with fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store completely broken with fresh install of windows 10: I tried reinstalling windows 4 times already, I tried anything I could find on the internet.. still it doesn't work. Any app I try to install from the Microsoft Store, I get the following message: "The thing you're looking for isn't here. We probably don't have it, but just...
  4. Microsoft Store completely broken with fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store completely missing after reset: I was helping my younger sister fix microsoft store earlier by attempting a full factory reset. Before the reset, microsoft store was an app on Windows but was unopenable. We had tried every method to fix it prior & we finally gave up and attempted a factory reset. After the...
  6. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

Microsoft Store completely missing after reset: I was helping my younger sister fix microsoft store earlier by attempting a full factory reset. Before the reset, microsoft store was an app on Windows but was unopenable. We had tried every method to fix it prior & we finally gave up and attempted a factory reset. After the...
  7. Microsoft Store completely missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Windows store games dissapear after installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store games dissapear after installing windows 11: After I installed windows 11 I noticed that all of the games on microsoft stores dissapeared and when i looked into the "windowsapps" folder all of the files are encrypted and when I try to open them I get an error saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or...
  9. Windows store games dissapear after installing windows 11

Windows store games dissapear after installing windows 11: After I installed windows 11 I noticed that all of the games on microsoft stores dissapeared and when i looked into the "windowsapps" folder all of the files are encrypted and when I try to open them I get an error saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or...
  10. Windows 10 installers just dissapears?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installers just dissapears?: I tried installing windows 10 to a windows 7 computer and while it was installing, when it asked me for a reboot I pressed yes and suddenly the installer screen dissapeared and everyrhing was like nothing happened. I rebooted the pc and currently installing again. If that...