Windows 10: Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new "cart" option

Discus and support Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new "cart" option in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 14, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new "cart" option

Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K.

Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows 10 and today the app store is getting a new update which adds cart feature. It’s a server-side update so you would not need to update the Microsoft Store to see the new changes.

Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new "cart" option [​IMG]

The latest update for Microsoft Store on Windows 10 adds the cart option. The cart section shows up in all regions but it works best in the US and UK.

In other news, Microsoft Store was recently updated with “memberships” filter option in the search results and it’s available under the TV Shows, Books, and Movies options. At the moment, it can only show Xbox Game Pass subscription.

The post Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders

Source: New Shopping Cart feature now available in the Xbox Store! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store adds new Wish list option for all Windows 10 users

Read more: Microsoft Store adds new wish list option for all Windows 10 users | On MSFT

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new "cart" option - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store getting

2. No install/get option in microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No install/get option in microsoft store.: Hello.I am having this issue with my Microsoft store where I am unable to get certain apps despite the app having a checkmark that says it is compatible with my device. For example, if I go to the Microsoft store and type Microsoft Jigsaw, a popular game, the game isn't...
  3. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.: I had attempted to purchase a Halo Xbox series X from the Microsoft store on launch day but they had sold out, now the product is stuck in my cart and whenever I try to open the cart I am redirected to the homepage. I am unable to put anything else into the cart or purchase...
  4. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.: I had attempted to purchase a Halo Xbox series X from the Microsoft store on launch day but they had sold out, now the product is stuck in my cart and whenever I try to open the cart I am redirected to the homepage. I am unable to put anything else into the cart or purchase...
  5. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically: I have been trying, for weeks, to buy an Xbox Series X/HLEXSX.Every time I get one into my cart, the entire store goes haywire. Nothing loads. Error. Can't checkout. Error. Try that again. Error. Oops something went wrong on our end. Error. The URL may be misspelled. Error. -...
  7. Display microsoft store cart

Display microsoft store cart: According to Microsoft I have something in my cart. I do not remember ordering it so I want to0 get to my cart to delete it. IHowever I have no visible option to view my cart. How do I open or view my cart?...
  8. Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet: I keep getting this email: Did you forget something? Hello, It looks like you left some items in your cart. To make sure you don't miss the chance to get them, complete your order today. If you have questions or need help, you can contact support or visit a...
  9. Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store: I hava a gift cart code but can't add to Microsoft store I see a error massage I [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-microsoft-gift-cart-to-store/16bde4bb-cab6-4c26-acf7-d5e75207438d"
  10. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is getting new ‘Departments’ option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is getting new ‘Departments’ option: Microsoft last week rolled out a new design for the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 and it aligns with the web version more closely. It appears that Microsoft has quietly pushed yet another update for Microsoft Store on Windows 10 with new “Departments” section. Microsoft was...