Windows 10: Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

Discus and support Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Error code: 0x80070015 I have been trying to download this game for 6 days now and every time it says: "Pending > error> couldn't download" within a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ProbsPotato, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

Error code: 0x80070015

I have been trying to download this game for 6 days now and every time it says: "Pending > error> couldn't download" within a second.

I have tried restarting the Microsoft services (windows update and the intelligent transfer system or whatever it's called), setting up the services to be automatic, I have tried to download using different internet connections, restarting my computer, resetting the Microsoft Store from the settings, I logged out and back in, I tried freeing up a bunch of space on my computer, updating windows itself, nothing seems to be working.

Please help! I don't want to have wasted 60 dollars for a game that won't even download!

:)

ProbsPotato, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Not Downloading off of Windows Store PC

Hello ZachAnnuik,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To assist you better with your concern, I would like to suggest you few basic troubleshooting steps regarding Forza Horizon 4 game.

Step 1: Check in Clean boot article
    and ensure to put the computer back to normal mode.

Step 2: Disable security software and check.

Disclaimer: If you have Windows 10, you’ll get the latest antivirus protection with Windows Defender. When you start up Windows 10 for the first time, Windows Defender is on and actively helping to protect your PC by scanning
    for malware (malicious software), viruses, and security threats. Windows Defender uses real-time protection to scan everything you download or run on your PC. Windows Update downloads updates for Windows Defender automatically to help keep your PC safe and
    protect it from threats.

Step 3: Sign out and sign in to Microsoft Store account with the same ID which was used while purchasing the game.

Step 4: Create a new user account (Test) and try to download the game on that account.

Follow the article on how to create a local account click here

Try with all the above steps to resolve the issue and revert to us if it still persists.

Hope it helps.

Mala. S

Microsoft community - Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Unable to download Forza Horizon 3 Demo from the Store.

Hi Shikhar,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• On which device are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3 Demo?
    • Have you tried to download the game on
      Microsoft Store
      online?
    • Have you tried to download the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

Microsoft Store not showing Forza Motorsport 7

Hi Rez,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why Forza Motorsport 7 is not listed in Microsoft Store. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Sign out your profile from the Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on
      Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Solution 2: Perform a clean boot on your computer. Refer to the link below for the steps:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Solution 3: Sign in your account from the Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on
      Sign in.

After performing the all the solutions, kindly check the game from Windows Store and try to download the game.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

1. Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store: A while ago I posted that when I would try to run Forza Horizon 4, which I downloaded through the Microsoft store, it would crash on startup. I got it to work but more recently it started happening again. I even downloaded the game through steam just to see if the game could...
  3. Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download Forza 4 through Microsoft store: When I go to install, I choose my solid state drive, which has more then enough space. The app then gives me blue "loading circles" and then kicks me to Forza's store page. Where it indicates that I've bought the game, but when I place my mouse over the blue "install" button,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Microsoft Store Download Error: This is the error code: 0x80073CFB I tryed everything what i found on the internet,but nothing helped me. i bought 3 months game pass and the game is included with it so i dont know what i need to do... Pls dear support help me.......
  5. Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store not downloading Forza Horizon 4: Bought Forza horizon 4 over Christmas while I was visiting family in the Netherlands and now coming home when I try and install it on my pc it gives error Code: 0x803F8001 while it tries to acquire the license. I've tried restarting my pc, and deleting some caches, and...
  6. Windows Store download broken Forza Horizon 4

Windows Store download broken Forza Horizon 4: I spent all of yesterday downloading Forza Horizon 4. I shut down the computer last night, trusting Windows Store's ability to resume the download. It hasn't. What I now have is the mostly downloaded 60+GB/70GB files stuck in a folder which your operating system won't let...
  7. Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem

Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem: I have been playing FH4 for 4 months until on saturday the game decided to unistall itself on my PC. I then reinstalled the game but there were problems. Once I fully reached the end of reinstalling, an message apeared saying "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly". The base...
  8. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  10. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not downloading

2. check the windows store for more info about forza horizon 4.

3. how to get forza horizon 4 when windows store fails

4. forza horizon 4 not downloading,
  5. windows store keeps failing to install forza 4\,
  6. cant download forza 4 from microsoft store,
  7. forza 4 pending,
  8. microsoft store not downloadingf,
  9. forza 4 wont install windows store,
  10. forza horizon 4 not in the microsoft store,
  11. error downloading forza,
  12. forza horizon not downloading,
  13. forza horizon 4 not downloading pc,
  14. trouble downloading forza 4 from windows store,