Windows 10: Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything.

Discus and support Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download something from the Microsoft store, it crashes. I've tried using the diagnostic thing, and I've tried resetting it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SongsMyFav, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything.

Whenever I try to download something from the Microsoft store, it crashes. I've tried using the diagnostic thing, and I've tried resetting it in the settings page, and I've tried deleting the cache, nothing has worked. Does anybody know any other solutions?

submitted by /u/SongsMyFav
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SongsMyFav, Sep 28, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 28, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything.

Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything.

1. Microsoft store freezes then crashes whenever I try to install anything. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store freezes

2. Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to install anything and doesnt boot again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to install anything and doesnt boot again: Hi. Recently I built a PC and was getting ready to install the drivers. But while doing so I got a warning saying that there are Windows 10 updates I need to go through first. Unfortunately, while doing the said updates, win10 crashed my PC was still working/responsive. only...
  3. Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to install anything and doesnt boot again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashes whenever I try to install anything and doesnt boot again: Hi. Recently I built a PC and was getting ready to install the drivers. But while doing so I got a warning saying that there are Windows 10 updates I need to go through first. Unfortunately, while doing the said updates, win10 crashed my PC was still working/responsive. only...
  4. I keep getting Error Code: 0x80070005 whenever i try to install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I keep getting Error Code: 0x80070005 whenever i try to install anything on the Microsoft Store: I'm unable to install much if anything on the Microsoft Store, I've been trying to install Gaming Services for a few days now but the install keeps failing, the same happens when I try to install anything else. I've tried repairing the Microsoft store, I've tried resetting...
  5. I keep getting Error Code: 0x80070005 whenever i try to install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Error Code: 0x80070005 whenever i try to install anything on the Microsoft Store: I'm unable to install much if anything on the Microsoft Store, I've been trying to install Gaming Services for a few days now but the install keeps failing, the same happens when I try to install anything else. I've tried repairing the Microsoft store, I've tried resetting...
  6. I keep getting Error Code: 0x80070005 whenever i try to install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything: I get the message whenever I try. i cant do any copying or pasting of any kind. processor: intel core i-5 9400F 2.90ghzram: 8gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-whenever-i-try-to-copy-and-paste/49aeef63-fedc-4841-be73-07e78858b0ff
  8. computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything: I get the message whenever I try. i cant do any copying or pasting of any kind. processor: intel core i-5 9400F 2.90ghzram: 8gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-whenever-i-try-to-copy-and-paste/49aeef63-fedc-4841-be73-07e78858b0ff
  9. computer crashes whenever i try to copy and paste anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. {HELP} - Whenever I try to Install anything on Microsoft store, it either freezes or it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    {HELP} - Whenever I try to Install anything on Microsoft store, it either freezes or it...: Said in Subject;Title, whenever I try to Install anything on Microsoft store, it either freezes or it just stays in 'Starting Download' forever. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, resetting cache, troubleshooter [tells me 'Hanging or Crashing apps' but doesnt tell...