Windows 10: Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4

Discus and support Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Forza horizon 4 keeps freezing whilst pushing install I had not been on the game in a while, and when I returned it said that I needed to reinstall... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PilotKey5068374, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4

Forza horizon 4 keeps freezing whilst pushing install

I had not been on the game in a while, and when I returned it said that I needed to reinstall the app. All that it did was freeze. I uninstalled to it re-install it and now, once again, it does nothing and freezes. Please could you help me.

:)

PilotKey5068374, Dec 21, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4

1. Microsoft store freezes when i push install on forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft store freezes

2. Error in forza horizon 4 freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in forza horizon 4 freezing: when i launched my game its start smoothly but after some time it freeze on the screen please help me in this situationThe program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 1.477.175.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,...
  3. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing with Microsoft Store: A while ago I posted that when I would try to run Forza Horizon 4, which I downloaded through the Microsoft store, it would crash on startup. I got it to work but more recently it started happening again. I even downloaded the game through steam just to see if the game could...
  5. Microsoft store won't install Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't install Forza Horizon 4: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 4 a couple weeks ago on the microsoft store and played it without any problem. I had to reset my computer and now the microsoft store won't let me download Forza anymore. When I hit the button install it says my C drive is almost full so I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 wont install via Microsoft store

Forza Horizon 4 wont install via Microsoft store: I have just bought Forza Horizon 4 from the windows store but when i tried to download the game it gave me error code 0x80070003. I have troubleshooted the Microsoft store but no problems were found, please help if you know what i should do....
  7. Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4/ Microsoft Store Problem: I have been playing FH4 for 4 months until on saturday the game decided to unistall itself on my PC. I then reinstalled the game but there were problems. Once I fully reached the end of reinstalling, an message apeared saying "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly". The base...
  8. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  9. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  10. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store freezes when i click install