Windows 10: Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

Discus and support Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KarmaCharma11, May 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I get a dropdown message...Unexpected Problem, code # 0x80244007. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

KarmaCharma11, May 2, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 2, 2019
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., May 2, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

1. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Game

2. Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Photos app not opening with no error message - Windows 11: I recently found while trying to trim a video on Films and TV app that I couldn't, no error message, just as soon as I hit trim the menu would disappear and I would just be looking at the usual video playback with no option to edit the video. That was my first problem and it...
  3. windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app

windows 11 Microsoft store error message when installing an app: how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-store-error-message-when/d9d53a54-a907-4d35-8ca5-83979a9b16f0
  4. Having trouble with the Microsoft store App...Error message Code: 0x80072F8F..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble with the Microsoft store App...Error message Code: 0x80072F8F..: 10/06/21Hello community.I'm having trouble downloading apps from the MS Store App.. Keep getting an error message Code: 0x80072F8FHave tried to reset the App...Check date and time..Internet connection...Signed off and back on MS account..Cleared the cache..No new updates...
  5. Game app in Microsoft store

Game app in Microsoft store: Unable to run an app I purchased long ago. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still nothing. Help. Game is Solitaire HD and the store says I own it, but now I can't even reinstall. I tried Microsoft Store Support, but that was just a rabbit hole with no help at all. Thank...
  6. Microsoft Store error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  7. Microsoft Store error message

Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  8. microsoft store game app

microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  9. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error in GAMES: Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to...
  10. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store error in GAMES: Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to...