Windows 10: microsoft store game app

Discus and support microsoft store game app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jackie017, Sep 21, 2019.

1. jackie017 Win User

microsoft store game app

Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I thought I would at least tell you. Thank you.

:)

jackie017, Sep 21, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 21, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 21, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

microsoft store game app

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store game app

1. microsoft store game app - Similar Threads - microsoft store game

2. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  3. Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games on Microsoft Store: When I click the "get" button on a game say Asphalt, it gets downloaded and installed. Now suppose I uninstall it later. Does this game still take space on my local drive? If so, how do I remove it completely? I go to the Microsoft store and when I go back to that game, it...
  4. microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store games: Anyone out there who can help because I'm getting so fed up with this.1. have not been able to access taptiles daily challenges for over 2 months now. Error code 002000 comes up avery time. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling numerous times. I've tried resetting on...
  5. Game app in Microsoft store

Game app in Microsoft store: Unable to run an app I purchased long ago. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still nothing. Help. Game is Solitaire HD and the store says I own it, but now I can't even reinstall. I tried Microsoft Store Support, but that was just a rabbit hole with no help at all. Thank...
  6. install apps & game Microsoft store , windows 10 app

install apps & game Microsoft store , windows 10 app: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , +989172149531 , 5544221251 , Pasha5544 install app Microsoft store & windows10 app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-apps-game-microsoft-store-windows-10-app/02bd6437-7b8b-4706-882d-6a0ca6552a0f
  7. Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working: [ATTACH] All my downloaded microsoft apps and games keep hanging on the launch screen like this. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? https://preview.redd.it/51br1mjn2l741.png?width=1772&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35baa5b307b33fe7b8a280d2d47db125d8c624f submitted...
  8. microsoft store apps casual games

microsoft store apps casual games: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 1903 from 1803. From the Microsoft Store, I have Microsoft Sudoku, Ultimate Word Games, Solitaire Collection, Minesweeper, Mahjong, and Taptiles. All of them run extremely slow and suddenly freeze or disappear. After they are gone, my...
  9. Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps: I bought GW4 the other day and have been trying to install it though it use to give me an error 0x80072ee2 after saying starting download for twenty minutes. I have tried gooling how to fix the issue and such though to no avail. i have tried windows app troubleshooter,...
  10. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message: Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant update gardenscapes review in microsoft store