Windows 10: Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

Discus and support Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My internet is really slow, like 170 KB/s max in Steam downloads. I'm trying to download Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store and it's just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dogrules23, May 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

My internet is really slow, like 170 KB/s max in Steam downloads. I'm trying to download Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store and it's just stuck on "Pending" forever it seems. I downloaded and installed other app updates perfectly fine, but Minecraft Dungeons won't do anything. I've already tried WSreset and I don't know if it even did anything because a blank command prompt thing showed up but nothing happened. I'm getting really frustrated and I don't know what to do at this point. I've also tried logging out of the store and logging back in to no avail. I haven't tried reinstalling the store because I don't know if that's even possible.

It seems like the issue is just with games on the Microsoft store, or maybe just full downloads and not updates? I don't know what the problem could be. The screenshot below shows what's happening. The 3 updates below that are ones I installed earlier today.

Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending 27477cc2-dd54-44a4-9047-cd7029217e05?upload=true.png

:)

Dogrules23, May 26, 2020
  2. Julia JLH Win User

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!

Julia JLH, May 26, 2020
  3. tghmonkey Win User
    Windows Store download stuck on PENDING/STARTING DOWNLOAD

Recently I have tried to download a game on the Windows store on Windows 10. It was a free game. It didn't get past the pending part and I couldn't do anything. I have tried:

• Press Windows button + R Type wsreset.exe
    • Troubleshooting the windows update thing
    I want to be able to download the game without clearing all my apps. It is now on the 'Starting download' part and is stuck again. I have previously downloaded other apps and it usually downloads very fast.

Could someone please give me a solution?

Thanks

tghmonkey, May 26, 2020
  4. TobyForge Win User

Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

All downloads are stuck on pending.

All of my downloads in the microsoft store are stuck on pending, and none of them are starting to download. This also means I can't download anything in the xbox (beta) with the game pass.

TobyForge, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

1. Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store game

2. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download: My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?...
  3. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download: My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?...
  4. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  5. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  6. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

7. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.: I own Xbox Gamepass, Error happened while downloading the Minecraft bundle. When the Minecraft bundle reached %50 on progress bar. İt gave me an error message Error code was 0x80073D26 I believe. I ignored it and tried to download the game again, Then the game got stuck in...
  8. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.: I own Xbox Gamepass, Error happened while downloading the Minecraft bundle. When the Minecraft bundle reached %50 on progress bar. İt gave me an error message Error code was 0x80073D26 I believe. I ignored it and tried to download the game again, Then the game got stuck in...
  9. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

10. microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending: microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!...