Windows 10: Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

Discus and support Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My internet is really slow, like 170 KB/s max in Steam downloads. I'm trying to download Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store and it's just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dogrules23, May 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

My internet is really slow, like 170 KB/s max in Steam downloads. I'm trying to download Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store and it's just stuck on "Pending" forever it seems. I downloaded and installed other app updates perfectly fine, but Minecraft Dungeons won't do anything. I've already tried WSreset and I don't know if it even did anything because a blank command prompt thing showed up but nothing happened. I'm getting really frustrated and I don't know what to do at this point. I've also tried logging out of the store and logging back in to no avail. I haven't tried reinstalling the store because I don't know if that's even possible.

It seems like the issue is just with games on the Microsoft store, or maybe just full downloads and not updates? I don't know what the problem could be. The screenshot below shows what's happening. The 3 updates below that are ones I installed earlier today.

Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending 27477cc2-dd54-44a4-9047-cd7029217e05?upload=true.png

:)

Dogrules23, May 26, 2020
  2. Julia JLH Win User

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!

Julia JLH, May 26, 2020
  3. tghmonkey Win User
    Windows Store download stuck on PENDING/STARTING DOWNLOAD

Recently I have tried to download a game on the Windows store on Windows 10. It was a free game. It didn't get past the pending part and I couldn't do anything. I have tried:

• Press Windows button + R Type wsreset.exe
    • Troubleshooting the windows update thing
    I want to be able to download the game without clearing all my apps. It is now on the 'Starting download' part and is stuck again. I have previously downloaded other apps and it usually downloads very fast.

Could someone please give me a solution?

Thanks

tghmonkey, May 26, 2020
  4. TobyForge Win User

Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

All downloads are stuck on pending.

All of my downloads in the microsoft store are stuck on pending, and none of them are starting to download. This also means I can't download anything in the xbox (beta) with the game pass.

TobyForge, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending

1. Microsoft Store game download stuck on Pending - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store game

2. Game from Microsoft Store stuck at downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game from Microsoft Store stuck at downloading: Yesterday I tried to install Minecraft for Windows 10 free trial from the Microsoft Store but the downloading process got stuck at 77.46 MB of 284.2 MB. I tried restarting the computer but after I restarted the computer the same thing would happen again. Does anyone know how...
  3. microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store downloads stuck in pending: microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!...
  4. Downloading anything from the microsoft store results in it being stuck on "pending" and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading anything from the microsoft store results in it being stuck on "pending" and...: submitted by /u/_-potatoman-_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftwr5b/downloading_anything_from_the_microsoft_store/
  5. Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.

Microsoft Store updates stuck at pending.: Hi, I am again having an issue of pending app's update in Microsoft Store. Last time when it happened I tried every solution but still nothing worked, then the last option was to resetting the Windows by which the problem was solved. Now again I am having this issue. I...
  6. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...
  7. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  8. Microsoft Store Stuck on Starting Download and Pending

Microsoft Store Stuck on Starting Download and Pending: Recently, I opened up my Minecraft and I realized that it was taking forever to load compared to how quickly it usually opens. After a couple tries, I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game, but now I can't even reinstall the game. In the Microsoft Store, when I try to...
  9. microsoft store downloads in pending

microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"
  10. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending: Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here....