Windows 10: Microsoft store game not working

Discus and support Microsoft store game not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I paid for the walking dead season final game for the pc on micro soft store it downloads and installs and brings up a window with two little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by crispirce, Apr 10, 2021.

1. crispirce Win User

Microsoft store game not working

I paid for the walking dead season final game for the pc on micro soft store it downloads and installs and brings up a window with two little windows in it then does nothing ive reset it ive deleted it i dont know what to do? Microsoft store game not working 70377e26-62ae-4098-a4a9-aab3ef84bfb3?upload=true.jpg

:)

crispirce, Apr 10, 2021

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Apr 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft store game not working

Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store game not working

1. Microsoft store game not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft store game

2. Controller not working with Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working with Microsoft Store games.: I have this really specific problem I can't find happening anywhere else.I have been playing a lot of my Gears of War games I bought off the Microsoft Store with my Dualsense controller. I have played for dozens of hours and I haven't had any problems. Then last night it just...
  3. Controller not working with Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller not working with Microsoft Store games.: I have this really specific problem I can't find happening anywhere else.I have been playing a lot of my Gears of War games I bought off the Microsoft Store with my Dualsense controller. I have played for dozens of hours and I haven't had any problems. Then last night it just...
  4. Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.: I bought a game from Microsoft Store, it's an old one, but it seems like a remaster name : Farm Frenzy 2 It has windowed mode and the settings are only for sound, the problem that I'm encountering is that the left click doesn't work, before some input is registered I have to...
  5. Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.

Left click not working in Microsoft Store game.: I bought a game from Microsoft Store, it's an old one, but it seems like a remaster name : Farm Frenzy 2 It has windowed mode and the settings are only for sound, the problem that I'm encountering is that the left click doesn't work, before some input is registered I have to...
  6. Microsoft store games not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games not working.: Microsoft Store refuses to download Minecraft. First Minecraft wouldn't start, so I deleted it and now it won't download again from the store. Clicking install just deletes the install button and nothing happens at all. If I go to Minecraft's store page and click install the...
  7. Microsoft store not working for pc games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working for pc games.: Pretty much since I have gotten my pc the Microsoft store has never worked well for games. FIrstly,I own xbox game pass ult,and whenever i try to install minecraft dungeons i click "install" and nothing happens. Literally nothing,no error,nothing. There is enough space on...
  8. Microsoft Store - "Game Does Not Work On This Device"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - "Game Does Not Work On This Device": Please help me! I just built my computer and everything has been going fine updating everything, but when I go to the Microsoft store to play any of my games, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, etc... it says "does not work...
  9. Games from Microsoft store not working.

Games from Microsoft store not working.: Microsoft store is really a good app that is built in windows 10. But I have some issues with it. I recently installed Gardenscapes, which is my favorite game. But when I launched it, it crashes always and suddenly closes. I then run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter and...
  10. Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working: [ATTACH] All my downloaded microsoft apps and games keep hanging on the launch screen like this. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? https://preview.redd.it/51br1mjn2l741.png?width=1772&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35baa5b307b33fe7b8a280d2d47db125d8c624f submitted...