Windows 10: Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Discus and support Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drummeruk2142, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

:)

Drummeruk2142, Jun 22, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 22, 2019
  3. Dave_Cl Win User
    Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

1. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta) - Similar Threads - Microsoft store game

2. Xbox Game Pass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues: Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription. I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else. Now when it comes time to renew the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  6. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....
  7. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...
  8. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  9. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00
  10. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manually uninstall game pass game