Windows 10: Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Discus and support Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drummeruk2142, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

:)

Drummeruk2142, Jun 22, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 22, 2019
  3. Dave_Cl Win User
    Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

1. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta) - Similar Threads - Microsoft store game

2. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  3. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  4. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  5. Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta))

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store (Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta)): Recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) and can not download certain games that are included in the pass. When viewing some games in the Windows Store and placing the mouse over the install button it will show a red X and will have no response when clicked. Other...
  6. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is currently unavailable to my account and gives an error 0x803F8001. I tried to solve...
  7. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  8. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  10. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manually uninstall game pass game