Windows 10: Microsoft Store & Game Pass

Discus and support Microsoft Store & Game Pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; At some point my xbox beta for game pass on PC stopped working so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall in which one of two things happens: I get to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cahfre, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Cahfre Win User

Microsoft Store & Game Pass

At some point my xbox beta for game pass on PC stopped working so I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall in which one of two things happens:
    I get to this screen Microsoft Store & Game Pass [​IMG]

In which this freezes, or it gets to the next screen which I can't currently get to in which the installer doesn't move.

After this I tried downloading games directly through the Microsoft store which would not allow me to install or update anything, getting to the "Pending" stage, but after trying a few things it the got to the "Downloading" phase for 3 of them which none of them are moving with the smallest one getting to halfway which is 1.16 mb and my internet is not the problem. I've also disabled my antivirus and antimalware softwares incase they were the cause, which was not successful.

Microsoft Store & Game Pass [​IMG]

I tried doing many things from these links:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=troub...form=B00032&ocid=SettingsHAQ-BingIA&mkt=en-US

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-pending/f07ad8ba-9c61-4e15-936d-949195223c9c

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...anything/6fc52d4b-93a2-4460-80ba-cbdd97c1187a

And also other links to try and fix my store, at one point I could no longer go to my settings as it would freeze the store.That happened after I did this and got to the click on the settings part, which only minutes earlier could I reach the "settings" area this is from the 3rd link I provided:

Option 3:
    Press Windows key + X
    Click Windows PowerShell Admin
    At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

- Open the store, click on the elipses 3 dots in the upper right corner
    - Click on "settings"
    - Scroll down and under account, click on "Manage your devices" this will open the browser
    - Remove un-used devices from this list that shows up if you have 10 in there already.

I am now befuddled and upset as I don't want to reinstall windows and fully reset my pc as that would be a lot of effort and wasted time, my main goal here is to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps, if there is a way to bypass all this then please let me know, but if there is a fix for this that would be great, thank you.

Also just to not I haven't tried every single thing on those links but I have tried most of them and no luck so far especially with things as broken as they are currently

:)

Cahfre, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Dave_Cl Win User

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Thanks Vijay - I worked through all 3 steps as requested, rebooting after each one. Unfortunately no change - the Microsoft store still says Included with Xbox Game Pass Get Xbox Game Pass - which takes me to a store page to buy game pass. The games won't
    start.

Dave_Cl, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store & Game Pass

Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store & Game Pass

1. Microsoft Store & Game Pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Game

2. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  3. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  4. Microsoft store game pass games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store game pass games.: I bought the game pass ultimate and every time I try to play Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition It launches and crashes the game AND my task manager. I've had this problem for a while now. I reinstalled it multiple times, ran a cmd scan, did troubleshooting and even messed...
  5. MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS

MICROSOFT STORE GAME PASS: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  6. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  7. Help with Microsoft Store/PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Microsoft Store/PC Game Pass: I have Ark: Survival Evolved downloaded, but whenever I tried to launch it, it gives me this message saying that its being updated, but its not showing anywhere on the store or Xbox App that it's being updated. I tried updating windows, drivers, restarting computer, nothing...
  8. Game Pass - MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass - MS Store: Hi everyone, Today I´ve used a laptop running windows 10 and didn´t login to my personal MS account. Just set a local account and use it this way. I was very surprised when opening the store to download an app and realized that every game included on gamepass had the...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...