Windows 10: Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing

Discus and support Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I'm tring to DL outer worlds and it's asking for a drive and it says it's DLing the 37 gigs AND my recently added on my start menu even lists it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NathanCarroll2, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing

Hi,

I'm tring to DL outer worlds and it's asking for a drive and it says it's DLing the 37 gigs AND my recently added on my start menu even lists it but it's not actually downloading/installing. My drive isn't 37 gigs smaller or anything and there's definitely no install. I've ran it twice and no joy. Weirdly, as I said, the app IS listed on my start menu though....

Could anyone help with this?

(my drivers and windows 10 are fully updated)

Thanks

:)

NathanCarroll2, Nov 17, 2019

2. How do I reinstall an app that the computer says is not there but the store says is installed

Hi Shawn and Ruth

I used Powershell to uninstall it again and double checked that the tile was gone. It was. Then I reinstalled it from the store. I checked in the start list and the game is listed under "recently added" and listed under "D" in the "All Apps" from the
    start menu. I reset the store like Ruth suggested and tried to open the game from the store's "Open" box -- no luck. Then I tried opening the game from the start menu - no luck.

Under "Settings" and "Apps and Features" the game is not listed.

The store says that the game is installed.

The Package is listed under PowerShell as:

Full Name: A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

Install Location: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

KidsUnKauf, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing

Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing

1. Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store game

2. Installing gaming services Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing gaming services Microsoft Store: when i open a game, it takes me to the microsoft store and tells me i need to install and game services even though there is no button to install them. I have tried so many ways and none of them work, not even xbox support was able to solve this problem. Please help me, I...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 10 - Game its not installed but says its installed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Microsoft Store on Windows 10 - Game its not installed but says its installed.: So i was trying to play Dead by Deadlight, i search it on windows search bar and click on it then nothing happens. Alright ill launch it from the MStore but the store ask me to Install it. I click on Install and after 10 seconds it says: instalation completed. But still next...
  4. Games on Microsoft Store will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games on Microsoft Store will not install: I purchased the Halo Master Chief Collection on the Microsoft Store, but am having trouble installing the game. Whenever I click "Install," it brings up a window to select a hard drive with enough space. Once I select an acceptable hard drive, the window disappears and...
  5. Microsoft store not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not installing games: Hi I went on my pc after not going on it for a while and I decided to play Minecraft. When I tried to play online it said outdated client I knew the game needed a update so I went to update the game on the Microsoft store. The Microsoft store did not show any updated and...
  6. Microsoft Store game installation issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store game installation issue: Hello, I'm having an issue with installing games on the Microsoft Store, I go and click install on the game that I wanted to install and it will ask me to change storage devices since my main one is full, so I switch it to my D: Drive which has plenty of space, I then go...
  7. Microsoft Store Not Installing Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Installing Games.: I've been playing Sea of Thieves a game from the Microsoft Store for a while now, but after resetting my PC because of other problems, I can't download the game. The problem is that whenever I tried to press the install button, it just goes gray for a short bit then goes back...
  8. Microsoft Store Prevents Installing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Prevents Installing Games: I just got the game pass for pc (beta), then started installing all my other games that I was interested in. Then the last game "Cluster Truck" I tried to download but the store show me a circle with a slash to me. If anyone knows a solution please tell me!...
  9. Microsoft Store not installing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not installing games: So, I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and besides my best efforts to install the game and doing all of the helpful methods on this site. It just wont install. T spoke to some of Technical team one emailed me another method to try which i did to a T and still no...
  10. Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?: [IMG] So I downloaded about 6+gb of the game and it shows installed and not installed ? So what do I have installed , goastware ? or something else ?...