Windows 10: Microsoft Store Game won’t open

Discus and support Microsoft Store Game won’t open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I recently got a couple of games through the microsoft store. When I try to open one it works, but when I try to open the other games nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Packerfan1239, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Game won’t open

So I recently got a couple of games through the microsoft store. When I try to open one it works, but when I try to open the other games nothing happens. I had a problem like this before on another computer but I got it to work through opening it a certain way but that doesn’t work.

:)

Packerfan1239, Aug 31, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Aug 31, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Microsoft Store Game won’t open

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Microsoft Store Game won’t open

1. Microsoft Store Game won’t open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Game

2. Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games: Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t open daily games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-wont-open-daily/d8bd9aa0-b77d-4dbe-92b5-04fa67eef1f7
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games: Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t open daily games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-wont-open-daily/d8bd9aa0-b77d-4dbe-92b5-04fa67eef1f7
  4. Microsoft store won’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store won’t work: So, i’m trying to install minecraft but i’m not able too. it either gets stuck on “installing...” forever or freezes the microsoft store when i try too. to be exact, i cannot install or update any apps. i would install minecraft via the xbox app but that needs to be updated...
  5. Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games on the Microsoft store won’t launch: I bought a game pass for one dollar on my pc and this isn’t the first time I’ve bought one and this has happened before. The games Subnautica and Sea of thieves won’t launch no matter what I do and subnautica had uninstalled itself when I reset the application. Now subnautica...
  6. Microsoft store games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games wont open: Forza Horizon 4 opens with a loading screen and then closes somewhere from 1 second to 5 mins later. I have tried restarting and redownloading but nothing works all i get is a grey screen with the Forza Horizon 4 logo before it crashes. All help is greatly appreciated....
  7. Windows App Store won’t open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows App Store won’t open.: Every time I try to open the window app store, it opens and closes really quick. I tried the cache clear and the wsreset.exe and that didnt work either. Any suggestions?...
  8. Microsoft Store won’t launch

Microsoft Store won’t launch: After reset, Microsoft Store won’t launch. I have an icon in the tiles but it won’t work. Upon searching, I cannot find the Store in the PC. I tried to clear the cache using wsreset. Please recommend something :...
  9. Microsoft Store won’t download

Microsoft Store won’t download: After having many problems with the microsoft store and more specific “Ark: survival evolved” everytime i would launch the game it would come up for 1-5 seconds and then act like it crashed but no display of error messages. After uninstalling the game i had huge problems...
  10. Windows Store won’t open – fix it

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Store won’t open – fix it: Last Updated on April 24, 2019The Windows Store wasn’t always around: it was born with the beginnings of Windows 8. It allowed Windows users to download “Metro Apps” – special Windows 8 apps that required a manual installation process. These apps were more akin to the apps...