Windows 10: Microsoft store games bug

Discus and support Microsoft store games bug in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,I'm experiencing a pretty weird bug which is that out of 4 games, I managed to make none of them work.At first I bought the GamePass in order to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rcelenium, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Rcelenium Win User

Microsoft store games bug

Hi,I'm experiencing a pretty weird bug which is that out of 4 games, I managed to make none of them work.At first I bought the GamePass in order to play "Nier Automata Become Gods" which appeared to show a black screen right after the loading screen, and before accessing the menu. I tried a lot of suggestions from different forums but none of them worked disabling windows HDR, deleting folders from the game, re downloading the game, and many more. I've also used the option "reset" of the Microsoft Store Application.I was then surprised to see that the 3 very next games I downloaded were not

:)

Rcelenium, Jul 5, 2021

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jul 5, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft store games bug

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store games bug

1. Microsoft store games bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft store games

2. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  3. Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store games Fullscreen bug: When i play a game that i downloaded from microsoft store "Minecraft For Windows 10" "Roblox" and i move my camera/mouse down ingame my taskbar shows, or when i move my camera/mouse to the top the close button shows...
  4. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  5. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  6. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  8. Microsoft store bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store bug: Once you cancel the download from microsoft store for any app in between you cannot download it again. It happened with me when I tried to download itunes and cancelled the download in between now it is not giving me the option to re-download. I tried installing from third...
  9. Microsoft Store,, bug??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store,, bug??: Hello everyone! I have a little problem. My microsoft store doesnt work. I open it and it always says "Try that again" "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition (which was 100$ dollars) on my xbox, but it broke. I dont...
  10. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Hello, my Microsoft store is freezing whenever I try installing something. I click install, and the entire app freezes up. Anything would help, I have already tried restarting my system....