Windows 10: Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen

Discus and support Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem where certain games that I have installed from the microsoft store are just crashing on the splash screen. Minecraft, Sea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by .com2, Oct 26, 2020.

1. .com2 Win User

Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen

Hello, I am having a problem where certain games that I have installed from the microsoft store are just crashing on the splash screen. Minecraft, Sea of Thievs and Cuphead are a couple of games that are having this problem so far, while Forza Horizon 4 seems to be launching fine and gets passed the splash screen. I have tried numerous solutions such as resetting the microsoft store and the games and they have not worked, the only one that works is uninstalling and reinstalling but only works temporarily and the problem pursues.

My PC Specs:

Windows 10 Home 64bit 19042.572

RTX 2060 Super

Ryzen 5 3600

16 Gb RAM

:)

.com2, Oct 26, 2020
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Oct 26, 2020
  3. magibeg Win User
    UT3 Crash at splash screen

So i bit the bullet and bought the game... and unfortunately it simply crashes at the splash screen and i can never get anywhere. Anyone else run into this problem? It seems i'm not along when i google the problem.

magibeg, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen

Ark crashing on splash screen (Windows 10)

Every time i launch Ark off the windows store it goes to the splash screen for 5 minutes then crashes. Iv Reinstalled the game several times and my PC Meets the requirements. I have also have reset the Microsoft store

FisherMan401, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen

1. Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Games

2. gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen: Faulting application name: XboxPcApp.exe, version: 2312.1001.18.0, time stamp: 0x65713980Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3930, time stamp: 0x9141f979Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000012db22Faulting process id: 0x4854Faulting...
  3. gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen: Faulting application name: XboxPcApp.exe, version: 2312.1001.18.0, time stamp: 0x65713980Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3930, time stamp: 0x9141f979Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000012db22Faulting process id: 0x4854Faulting...
  4. gamepass crashing instantly at splash screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  6. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  7. Microsoft Store Games Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Games Crashing: Does anyone know why games that I install from Microsoft store are crashing??? I just install Forza horizon 4 and can't play it... It is ridiculous that thousands of people are having this problem and that they didn't fix it yet....
  8. Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D Crashes on Splash Screen: Every time I open Paint 3D, it just quits. No error messages, sometimes doesn't even get to the splash screen. Please help. Some OS info Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903 Latest update - KB4507453 Device - 2018 MacBook Air 128GB With Boot Camp...
  9. Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen: hello, so today i tried to play State of Decay 2, i installed it and when i clicked on play, a splash screen pops up and then closes itself. I looked everywhere, tried everything what people say (reset apps, commands on cmd/powershell, troubleshooting, repairing windows,...
  10. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324