Windows 10: Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always.

Discus and support Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently upgraded most of my PC, went to play State of Decay 2 which I have installed, error message popped up saying I dont own it. Checked in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JesseBabcock, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always.

Recently upgraded most of my PC, went to play State of Decay 2 which I have installed, error message popped up saying I dont own it. Checked in the store and its completely gone from my account, doesn't even show up in purchase history.

:)

JesseBabcock, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Microsoft store purchase not in library

Hi DEAN M MANLEY,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We truly understand how frustrating it could be. However, in order to guide you in right direction, could you please let us know some information regarding the issue.

Are you using the same Microsoft account, which was used to purchase?

I suggest you to sign out from Microsoft Store and then sign in using the same Microsoft Account which was used to purchase the game. Check if you are able to install it.

I suggest you to refer the article
    View your Microsoft Store order history
    , and I also suggest to

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    , check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Kamil S Win User
    Game purchased but not in library

2 days ago I purchased a game (Forza Horizon 3) in the MS Store. The problem is that I didn't get it. Money is off my bank account but the game isn't even in my purchase history. I payed with DotPay and I have got an e-mail confirmation that money is already
    on Microsofts Account. Please I really need help. I'm on the newest version of Windows.

Kamil S, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always.

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always.

1. Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Games

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store library history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  6. Microsoft store library history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  7. Microsoft store library history

8. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  9. Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?

Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?: Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to share a game between 2 microsoft accounts, so if I log into my microsoft account on a computer, and it is the administrator, can i log in on my other account where i purchased a game, and use the main administrator but play the...
  10. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game not showing up in microsoft store library

2. missing xbox game library

3. not showing games on library microsoft store

4. shared game not showing up in microsoft store,
  5. microsoft store cannot find purchased game in library,
  6. games appearing on my xbox i never purchased,
  7. why does microsoft store show nothing in library when in my library,
  8. microsoft why isnt purchase appearing in my library,
  9. games not showing up in library xbox one ,
  10. purchased game on Xbox one not showing in my games,
  11. purchased xbox game is showing up in account as purchased but not available for download,
  12. missing purchased games,
  13. owned games microsoft store not in libray,
  14. microsoft store purchases missing,
  15. microsoft store library missing