Windows 10: Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional.

Discus and support Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A very long time ago I attempted to install a few of the Elder Scrolls games onto my computer from the Microsoft store onto my F drive which then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyler, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Tyler Win User

Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional.

A very long time ago I attempted to install a few of the Elder Scrolls games onto my computer from the Microsoft store onto my F drive which then 'installed' to this location: ' F:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps '. I left them to install and they never opened whatsoever, so i tried to delete them from the store which didn't work, I tried deleting their folders, which didn't work and left me with some obscure error which I unfortunately can't retrieve or recreate, then I tried deleting the files inside the folders, which 'worked'. Before deleting the files, the Program Files/ModifiableWind

:)

Tyler, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Activity Reporting error non-existent device

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that a non-existent device is showing in the activity reporting. As you have mentioned that you have removed the device from Manage device limits for all family accounts, I suggest you to try removing the device from the child account
    and check if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Login to
      https://login.live.com
      with the child account.
    2. Click on Devices.
    3. Click on show details for the device that is non-existing.
    4. Click on More actions.
    5. Click on Remove PC.
    6. Click on I’m ready to remove this PC and click on
      Remove.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 8, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Why is Outlook storing files on a non-existent directory?

Julian,

What are the folder paths for the 4 files?
    Why have you referred to "a non-existent directory"?
    Which pst and/or ost fies does Outlook have open [this is in the Account settings, Datafiles tab]?

Denis

Try3, Jan 8, 2022
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional.

non functional windows camera

Hi,

I suggest you to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store games

2. Non excistent file taking up storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non excistent file taking up storage?: Im having an issue with an app that I can neither locate nor uninstall. I have tried using multiple utilities, deleting Im everything related, and showing hidden files. If this means anything, the app is trying to uninstall Escape from Tarkov, I installed it from the...
  3. Non excistent file taking up storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non excistent file taking up storage?: Im having an issue with an app that I can neither locate nor uninstall. I have tried using multiple utilities, deleting Im everything related, and showing hidden files. If this means anything, the app is trying to uninstall Escape from Tarkov, I installed it from the...
  4. Undeletable non-existent file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undeletable non-existent file?: Hi, I was creating a download manager on my laptop and while testing the app I managed to somehow make an undeletable file which cannot be deleted because "The system cannot find the file specified." even though it shows in file explorer and the command line.I have tried so...
  5. Undeletable non-existent file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undeletable non-existent file?: Hi, I was creating a download manager on my laptop and while testing the app I managed to somehow make an undeletable file which cannot be deleted because "The system cannot find the file specified." even though it shows in file explorer and the command line.I have tried so...
  6. Microsoft Store Trying to Update non existent application.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Store Trying to Update non existent application.: In updating MS Visual Studio the MS page listed more items than I should have been able to update. One item was VS 2012 C++ UWP which my VS does not have. VS 2010 Windows update does not see this and does not try to update. Windows Store, on the other hand, sees this attempt...
  7. Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional.: A very long time ago I attempted to install a few of the Elder Scrolls games onto my computer from the Microsoft store onto my F drive which then 'installed' to this location: ' F:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps '. I left them to install and they never opened whatsoever,...
  8. Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store games taking up space with non-existent files + Support non functional.: A very long time ago I attempted to install a few of the Elder Scrolls games onto my computer from the Microsoft store onto my F drive which then 'installed' to this location: ' F:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps '. I left them to install and they never opened whatsoever,...
  9. Non existent harddrive space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non existent harddrive space: So I'm brand new to pc's and mine is supposed to come with 2 terabytes and a ssd's the ssd's is showing up but not the terabyte when I go to disk management is says its online and all the space is free but when I download a game It say my space is full submitted by...
  10. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX: I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense response from the WIN10 store. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...