Windows 10: Microsoft Store Games won't start

Discus and support Microsoft Store Games won't start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I went to start world of tanks (downloaded off the store) and got this error : WoT Blitz is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexTiddoty, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Games won't start

I went to start world of tanks (downloaded off the store) and got this error :

WoT Blitz is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I've tried a few different things I found on google (running Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} in powershell, etc) but nothing seems to work. It was working this morning but now it isn't help

:)

AlexTiddoty, Oct 21, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 21, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Microsoft Store Games won't start

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Games won't start

1. Microsoft Store Games won't start - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Games

2. Game of Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game of Microsoft store: Hello Microsoft corporate service Please keep the Minecraft game free for a limited time to download Because we have no money to pay for it But I'm so eager to enjoy playing with it Microsoft If you like your fans Accept my request Please...
  3. Windows Store won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Store won't start: Some time ago, I had multiple BSoD in the span of a few weeks. It culminated with my PC's wireless functions not working at all, but it was fixed by updating from 1807 to 1903. The update went fine (i decided to keep personal files and apps), but i noticed that the Photo app...
  4. Microsoft Store Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Games: I downloaded several pc games from my xbox game pass which I no longer have. I decided to uninstall them, and I did, but didn-t see any change on my drive memory capacity, which means, they were not removed at all. I can-t find them anymore on the microsoft store library...
  5. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

Microsoft Store won't let me install games: It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH] When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game. Of course I have an...
  6. Gaming Services won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Services won't start: So I've been trying to install games that require administrator access from Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta), and I constantly get the error 0x80070005. Now I've uninstalled gaming services and tried to install the game and it doesn't get that error anymore, but won't actually get...
  7. Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly: Downloading State of Decay 2 off the Microsoft store and the thing just stops waits like a minute, downloads a couple MBs then stops again. No other game does it, I searched the forums and tried all the suggestions I could find. In fact I have downloaded more for Forza...
  8. Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games

Microsoft Store not recognising existing Game Pass subscription - won't start games: Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription which expires a the end of October 2019. When trying to access a game pass game on the Microsoft store (.e.g. Forza Horizon 4 or Sea of Thieves) it asks me to get Game Pass or Buy the Game. My Microsoft account page shows I have an...
  9. microsoft store games

microsoft store games: pc games wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-games/1790552a-493b-47d5-8ff3-36dff88b66d1"
  10. Games microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Games microsoft store: So today i got a new pc, when i wanted to install my games on the microsoft store. One was there, and the other was not. He was on another account and im sure, ive activated the game in this account. Because i played it just two days before in this account so there got to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store pc games

2. windows store wont play games 2019