Windows 10: Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

Discus and support Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to play Farmville 2 Country Escape on my new Windows 11 computer. I am downloading the app from the Microsoft store but it installs a brand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TeriSitton, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

I am trying to play Farmville 2 Country Escape on my new Windows 11 computer. I am downloading the app from the Microsoft store but it installs a brand new game and not syncing to my well established game in progress. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset, searched all the blogs and there is no solutions to grab my game progress from the cloud. My settings are all fixed correctly.please help

:)

TeriSitton, Dec 5, 2022

2. microsoft store-games

Hello vasilisnikolo,

Actually, I may suggest that you if purchase games try to buy it from Epic games or Steam because those sites provide very good discounts and you could save money. Cons is that some games are not available in those platforms and only in Microsoft Store.

May I know what particular games are you trying to purchase? So I could assist you where to buy the games.

The official store for Microsoft apps purchase is from the Microsoft Store directly.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other concerns.

JerichoFlores, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Wont let me purchase games on the Windows(10) Store.

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to purchase games on the Windows store. I will try to help you with this issue.

As you are unable to purchase games on the store, suggest you to contact the
    Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to check if they can help you with this:
    Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 5, 2022
  4. AlleneKO Win User

Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

free games from microsoft store

while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up memory on my computer? i have never purchased a game from the microsoft store.

AlleneKO, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

1. Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store games

2. Microsoft Store Game Wont Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Wont Download: So ive been trying to download this game for like a year now ive tried everything i can find on google and youtube to fix it, When i try to download it i select a D or E drives both have enough space but it keeps telling me the drive doesnt have enough space so im guessing...
  3. Microsoft Store Game Wont Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Wont Download: So ive been trying to download this game for like a year now ive tried everything i can find on google and youtube to fix it, When i try to download it i select a D or E drives both have enough space but it keeps telling me the drive doesnt have enough space so im guessing...
  4. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  5. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  6. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  7. Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...

Microsoft Store games wont sync to stored game on the cloud after I purchased a new Windows...: I am trying to play Farmville 2 Country Escape on my new Windows 11 computer. I am downloading the app from the Microsoft store but it installs a brand new game and not syncing to my well established game in progress. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset, searched all the...
  8. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  9. I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't purchase any game on Microsoft Store: Help I double-checked my card and it has enough money to buy the game and yet I still can't purchase it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-purchase-any-game-on-microsoft-store/c88115ec-6d41-4700-b9c9-c83c37acca55
  10. Microsoft store games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games wont open: Forza Horizon 4 opens with a loading screen and then closes somewhere from 1 second to 5 mins later. I have tried restarting and redownloading but nothing works all i get is a grey screen with the Forza Horizon 4 logo before it crashes. All help is greatly appreciated....