Windows 10: Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears

Discus and support Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried multiple things to fix this issue i cant remember all of them but none of them have worked. When ever i try to run xbox launcher or any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gamer71421, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears

I have tried multiple things to fix this issue i cant remember all of them but none of them have worked. When ever i try to run xbox launcher or any game or the microsoft store it just blinks then closes the window and doesnt work. Kinda like it immediately crashes when you try to run it i wasnt having this problem before.I set up a 2tb external drive and i had to give myself admin permission to change where all new apps are installed and after i finally got all that to work the xbox launcher wouldn't open. Everything else works just fine its only the xbox launcher and the microsoft store + al

:)

Gamer71421, Apr 20, 2022

2. Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Apr 20, 2022
  3. RobinF3 Win User
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing

I have an issue with the Microsoft Store. It crashes when I open it. The problem is I’ve purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC but I am unable to activate it in the Store because it requires that I buy it!

I tried the “wsreset” troubleshooting step - but nothing, I tried the powershell command - it didn’t help either. I reinstalled the Store and it didn’t help again.

RobinF3, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears

Microsoft Games Crash on Launch

I've gone through numerous updating steps from wsreset to running commands through PowerShell (Admin) and nothing works. The store works. I can buy games and browse and twiddle my thumbs but anytime I open a game it will bring up the launcher logo (in
    this case Sea of Thieves) and then immediately crash. Ive even tried uninstalling and reinstalling on all of my drives (its currently on CMicrosoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears :) and I thought it was maybe the game but I cant even open Forza Horizon 3 or 4 or even Cuphead.

JacobBaumbach, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears

1. Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Games

2. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  3. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  4. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing: I'm attempting to install Minecraft on the Microsoft Store but to no avail, it doesn't install and also crashes Microsoft Store. So, what did I do to fix the problem? I recently solved the issue myself and realized that other people experienced the same problem with no...
  6. Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing

Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing: I'm attempting to install Minecraft on the Microsoft Store but to no avail, it doesn't install and also crashes Microsoft Store. So, what did I do to fix the problem? I recently solved the issue myself and realized that other people experienced the same problem with no...
  7. Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing: It crashes as soon as I open the app. I don't even get to see a loading screen.Literally less than 1 second of the app being open, then it crashes.What do I do?...
  8. Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing

Minecraft Launcher on microsoft store keeps crashing: It crashes as soon as I open the app. I don't even get to see a loading screen.Literally less than 1 second of the app being open, then it crashes.What do I do?...
  9. Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue i cant remember all of them but none of them have worked. When ever i try to run xbox launcher or any game or the microsoft store it just blinks then closes the window and doesnt work. Kinda like it immediately crashes when you...
  10. Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears

Microsoft Store, Games, Xbox launcher keep crashing when trying to open blinks then dissapears: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue i cant remember all of them but none of them have worked. When ever i try to run xbox launcher or any game or the microsoft store it just blinks then closes the window and doesnt work. Kinda like it immediately crashes when you...