Windows 10: Microsoft Store 'Get' button does nothing when signed in on Win 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store 'Get' button does nothing when signed in on Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to get an app (synapse for xbox) to no avail. Ive clicked on it and it doesnt even get to a DL or error. It does nothing. I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeRossi1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. MikeRossi1 Win User

Microsoft Store 'Get' button does nothing when signed in on Win 10

Ive been trying to get an app (synapse for xbox) to no avail. Ive clicked on it and it doesnt even get to a DL or error. It does nothing. I thought it might be an addblocker or popup problem, so I even tried in Edge and got the same thing. I use Chrome as default. Ive searched the topics on here, tried WSrest and a few others and still nothing. Why doesnt the store work in either Browser? Microsoft store not even working in Edge is pretty bad looks.

:)

MikeRossi1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Ronalene Mat Win User
    CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT STORE

Thank you for your feedback. If the issue was not resolved after performing the steps provided we suggest disabling any security software (antivirus) temporarily. Take note that antivirus protects your PC against virus or malware. Make sure to enable it
    once done checking if the Store will work.

In case the issue was not fixed, we would suggest creating a new user account. This will help us the determine if the current user account is corrupted or not. Refer to the articles below to start creating a new account:

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Vanessa Yar Win User

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store 'Get' button does nothing when signed in on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store 'Get'

2. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked: When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but neither pop up with a menu. I disabled fast boot but that did not fix the problem. Not sure what else to try, thanks. 117995
  3. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in task bar do nothing when clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in task bar do nothing when clicked: When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but neither pop up with a menu. I disabled fast boot but that did not fix the problem. Not sure what else to try, thanks. 117995
  4. Microsoft Store does not accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not accept password: Hi I have no problem logging my Outlook mail account or my Windows 10 account. However, I can't log in Microsoft Store. It says that the password is wrong. I've tried to change the password, but still, it works for my mail account but not for Microsoft Store. Thanks, Uzi...
  5. Can't get Microsoft news to work. Says needs refreshing, but nothing happens when...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get Microsoft news to work. Says needs refreshing, but nothing happens when...: Microsoft news does not work. says need refreshing, but when press to refresh, nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cant-get-microsoft-news-to-work-says-needs/a1278cb3-bba4-4082-b268-25e32cacaa8a
  6. iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store

iTunes: The "Get" button doesn't work in Windows Store: . I can find iTunes on the Windows Store. But when I press the blue "Get" button, all that happens is that the screen refreshes. I've pressed it multiple times. I closed the app, and reloaded from File Explorer. I still get the same problem: the "Get" button doesn't work. I...
  7. Microsoft Store does not work on Windows 10

Microsoft Store does not work on Windows 10: Hi, The Microsoft Store on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 14 / Windows 10 version 1607) does not work. A screen capture is included in this post. The issue started a few weeks ago, before the last few updates. I have attempted several fixes that I have found on the Internet,...
  8. Microsoft Update Catalog Does Nothing?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Update Catalog Does Nothing?: As reported in this thread: Cumulative Update KB3120677 Nov. 24th. I can never get the Microsoft Update Catalog downloads to work *Sad It just sits there with a blue IE window with the Microsoft Update Catalog logo top left (see attached) which is after I clicked the...
  9. Touch Keyboard icon (in taskbar) when clicked on does nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch Keyboard icon (in taskbar) when clicked on does nothing: I am able to display the Touch Keyboard icon in the taskbar but when I click on the Touch Keyboard icon nothing happens (the Touch Keyboard does not pop up). It used to work in Windows 8.1 but when I upgraded to Win 10 it no longer displays. I'm not talking about the...
  10. Clicking Start Button does nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicking Start Button does nothing: My Win10 Home 64 bit computer was working correctly yesterday. Today there was one notification which just showed 'windows.immersivecontrolpanel-cw5n1h2xyewy! microsoft.windows.it', although I am not sure if the last part was something like 'immersive' as the last character...