Windows 10: Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything

Discus and support Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,When I click on the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store, nothing happens...I've already tried to Reset the Microsoft Store and use WSReset, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Roostbrood, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything

Hello,When I click on the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store, nothing happens...I've already tried to Reset the Microsoft Store and use WSReset, but no luck...This happens with every app I try to get and it's really annoying.Thank you.

:)

Roostbrood, Jun 23, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 23, 2021
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything

1. Microsoft Store - "Get" button doesn't do anything - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store button

2. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  3. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  4. Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store "Install" Button doesn't do anything.: Nothing happens after clicking " Install" when trying to install any app or game via the Windows Store app.. Anyone else suffering this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-install-button-doesnt-do-anything/5bcde92c-8dff-489a-ad7d-d77c1d606e12
  5. 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store: I have already tried following:Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working - Microsoft CommunityMicrosoft Store Install button not working - Microsoft CommunityWindowsEdition Windows 10 Pro Version Dev Installed on ‎28/‎05/‎2021 OS build 21390.2025 Experience Windows 10...
  6. Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything

Play/install button on game page in Microsoft store website doesn't actually do anything: Hello! I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store a few months ago. I recently had to reimage my computer and I went to re-download the app. A "play/install" button shows up on the page, so it registers that I own a copy. But clicking the button does nothing. I've tried...
  7. Windows Store Get Button doesn't work

Windows Store Get Button doesn't work: I have the same issue in this post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-get-button-doesnt-work/afd2075b-bdcc-4f06-a8f8-9a0a7d8eb042?auth=1 I have tried options 1, 2, 3 in this reply but these did not work. [ATTACH] I tried option 4 and the...
  8. Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing

Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing: Hi , I try below solution no one of them work : 1. sign-out & sign-in 2. Windows App Troubleshooter 3. reset store 4. Reset Windows Store using CMD > WSreset.exe 5. Re-register All Store apps using Windows PowerShell 6. Uninstall & Reinstall Store 7. Change...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.

Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.: I've recently purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, the download starts, but never actually moves. It isn't a connection issue. Downloading by any other means is perfectly functional. But the microsoft store just doesn't work at all....
  10. Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Install button not doing anything.: whenever i try to install an app on the microsoft store the install button does nothing as you can see from this video: https://youtu.be/mOsuu1eIFOE...