Windows 10: Microsoft store gift

Discus and support Microsoft store gift in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My friend gifted me a game and i redeemed it but when i tried to download it it said i wasn't able to download it since its for xbox and im on pc. Is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by christopherDelariva, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft store gift

My friend gifted me a game and i redeemed it but when i tried to download it it said i wasn't able to download it since its for xbox and im on pc. Is there any way my friend can get a refund even though i redeemed the code?

:)

christopherDelariva, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft store gift

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store gift

1. Microsoft store gift - Similar Threads - Microsoft store gift

2. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  3. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  5. Microsoft Store Gift

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  6. Microsoft Store Gift

Microsoft Store Gift: I tried to gift Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft store to a friend in Canada. However since I am in the US she cannot redeem it according to the store. I would like to get a refund on the gift because according to Microsoft rules I can. However I have not been...
  7. Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10: I wanted to surprise a friend with a new game, but I don't know their email address and it'd be less of a surprise if I asked "What's the address linked to your Xbox account?" I'm on PC, is there no way to just select their account through a friends list or something? Any...
  8. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  9. Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store: I hava a gift cart code but can't add to Microsoft store I see a error massage I [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-microsoft-gift-cart-to-store/16bde4bb-cab6-4c26-acf7-d5e75207438d"
  10. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....