Windows 10: Microsoft store glitches

Discus and support Microsoft store glitches in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've bought and tried to download Halo, master chief collection, and when I plugged in my 4 TB flash drive, microsoft store dosn't even show it for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TyGano, Feb 12, 2021.

1. TyGano Win User

Microsoft store glitches

I've bought and tried to download Halo, master chief collection, and when I plugged in my 4 TB flash drive, microsoft store dosn't even show it for download options. I tried to the "download new apps to" and it dosn't even let me download to my own laptop now. Can you help me out?

:)

TyGano, Feb 12, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Microsoft store glitches

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store glitches

1. Microsoft store glitches - Similar Threads - Microsoft store glitches

2. Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Roblox mouse glitch: The reason I downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft store is because when I open the Roblox exe it says "an unexpected error occurred and Roblox needs to quit, were sorry!" So this made me download it from the Microsoft store, I am playing on a Windows gaming laptop that used...
  3. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  4. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  5. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Microsoft Store glitch

Microsoft Store glitch: Whenever I try to download a game from the Microsoft store, it always slows down after downloading 15.88GB. This is a very constant limit and if the game is below this size, it will install properly, however, if it is above that size it will always slow down from 100mbps to...
  7. Microsoft Store Download and Storage Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store Download and Storage Glitch: Hi, i recently bought ARK survival of the microsoft store, and i went to download it but halfway through i needed to restart my computer. I did that and when i went back on the Download had lost all it’s progress. I clicked instal again but it said i did not have enough...
  8. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch: Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from...
  9. Microsoft Store Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitch: I was trying to download "State of Decay 2" and I am having a problem were the game got to the designated download amount then it continues to download. I stopped the download and started it up again and it continued from the same spot but with a higher estimated space...
  10. microsoft store glitch

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft store glitch: ive been having problems with the store. not able to install new addons. a message said theres a problem with the store you need to fix it..so i go and open the dialog box..but it just hangs there without opening. anyone else have same problem? whats up with...