Windows 10: Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.

Discus and support Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to restore my computer to a restore point which I've done before but an error occurred and it told me I have to reset my computer. I reset it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Watfa A., Jul 23, 2021.

1. Watfa A. Win User

Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.

I tried to restore my computer to a restore point which I've done before but an error occurred and it told me I have to reset my computer. I reset it with the keep files option. But now the Microsoft Store is gone. It's not on my computer at all. I've tried a bunch of PowerShell prompts I found online but they didn't work. A different thread here said to reset my laptop again, which I did, and its still gone. How do I fix this?

:)

Watfa A., Jul 23, 2021

2. windows store gone

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

There could be a corruption with the Windows Store. Try restarting the computer once and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check.
    WSReset.exe is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer.

1. Microsoft Store gone after resetting my computer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store gone

2. Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset: Hello, I have had trouble downloading apps from the app store, so I went and looked for ways to fix the issue for ex. Troubleshooting and then Resetting the app, I also tried other things with cmd and Powershell as other threads said so. Nothing worked so far. I found one...
  3. Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset: Hello, I have had trouble downloading apps from the app store, so I went and looked for ways to fix the issue for ex. Troubleshooting and then Resetting the app, I also tried other things with cmd and Powershell as other threads said so. Nothing worked so far. I found one...
  4. Microsoft App Store "gone" after Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store is gone from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is gone from my computer: I did everything I can do to get microsoft store back after a reset, I even reset it completely one more time and it is still not there. every method and answer that you can find on the internet I can assure you I did it, so please if someone can help me reply because I...
  6. Microsoft store is gone from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is gone from my computer: I did everything I can do to get microsoft store back after a reset, I even reset it completely one more time and it is still not there. every method and answer that you can find on the internet I can assure you I did it, so please if someone can help me reply because I...
  7. windows store gone after resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store gone after resetting my laptop: I recently bought an Inspiron 14 7400 but when I wanted to use my headphones they wouldn't work so after a bit of research i came to the conclusion that I have to reset my laptop. doing this did resolve the issue however it has caused a bigger issue as now my windows store is...
  8. Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset

Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset: Yesterday, I had serious issues with the Microsoft store when updating my favorite game. It was 9gb/9gb, then said error every single time I tried to finish it. I searched a quick tutorial on YouTube with many views and likes that said to reset the app settings in apps and...
  9. Microsoft Store and other Apps gone after Reset

Microsoft Store and other Apps gone after Reset: I reset my Windows 10 pro on accident...I meant to refresh it. Now I don't haver Microsoft Store or several other third party apps and I can't open pics or other basic functions??? I've tried using Power Shell also....
  10. Windows Store gone after resetting

Windows Store gone after resetting: I started having an issue a couple of months ago where I would get an error message saying that no matter the app, it couldn't be updated in Windows Store. After troubleshooting this for a while and getting no resolution; I just "Reset" my computer. After this I was able to...