Windows 10: Microsoft Store got Corrupted

Discus and support Microsoft Store got Corrupted in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, My workstation having Windows 10 Prof. 64 bit, its Microsoft Store got corrupted. I tried to Re-register / Register / Uninstall / Install using... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ManishChawda, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store got Corrupted

Hi,

My workstation having Windows 10 Prof. 64 bit, its Microsoft Store got corrupted. I tried to Re-register / Register / Uninstall / Install using Powershell. Used all the information available from internet, but no success.

Can anyone guide me, because the user is Domain User, I tried with other Domain User and Microsoft Store is working fine but in particular Domain User it is not working. If I have delete that user profile from Server, then need to give access to all shares which is very time consuming.

Any idea how to resolve.

Regards,

Manish

:)

ManishChawda, Jul 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 29, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Jul 29, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store got Corrupted

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store got Corrupted

1. Microsoft Store got Corrupted - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store got

2. My windows got corrupted!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows got corrupted!: After a forced update, my computer started crashing and got corrupted being unable to restore, including performing auto repairs. I've installed a new Windows 11 ISO and is now requesting me for a product key I don't have and never needed.Me not having a computer working, and...
  3. My windows got corrupted!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows got corrupted!: After a forced update, my computer started crashing and got corrupted being unable to restore, including performing auto repairs. I've installed a new Windows 11 ISO and is now requesting me for a product key I don't have and never needed.Me not having a computer working, and...
  4. Files got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files got corrupted: I connect my phone realme C35 on my pc running windows 10 home and move some file and it got corrupted and i lost it, is there's a way i can find that files and recover it...
  5. Files got corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files got corrupted: I connect my phone realme C35 on my pc running windows 10 home and move some file and it got corrupted and i lost it, is there's a way i can find that files and recover it...
  6. Windows Update that got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update that got corrupted: So, I was installing a windows update when my power when out, and now I have the error 0x8007007e when I try to install it.I tried the troubleshooter and nothing, still the same issue, try SFC scan and it came with that some files couldn´t be repaired. What do I do now?...
  7. Windows Update that got corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update that got corrupted: So, I was installing a windows update when my power when out, and now I have the error 0x8007007e when I try to install it.I tried the troubleshooter and nothing, still the same issue, try SFC scan and it came with that some files couldn´t be repaired. What do I do now?...
  8. Game bar got corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game bar got corrupted: well it started when I had to update my BIOS, yes that was pretty much the cause of it.I had to update it because the BIOS itself was starting to become progressively less stable, that was due to a bad Factory BIOS I think, I had trouble updating it before well either way the...
  9. Microsoft store corrupt; no solution is working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store corrupt; no solution is working: Hi, my microsoft store is corrupt and I have tried every method that I can find on youtube and on this forum on how to fix it. I've run wsreset multiple times, tried running it twice in a row, powershell, troubleshooting which says it cannot find an error at all, I've tried...
  10. microsoft store app got uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store app got uninstalled: i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he completely erased the app and i've tried just about everything i've found on the internet to reinstall it but nothing has...