Windows 10: Microsoft store grayed and with a exclamation and all apps i installed also please help

Discus and support Microsoft store grayed and with a exclamation and all apps i installed also please help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help i couldn't open Microsoft store and all installed apps from Microsoft store they all are greyed having a exclamation mark. I tried to reset... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TFP_Time, Feb 13, 2021.

1. TFP_Time Win User

Microsoft store grayed and with a exclamation and all apps i installed also please help

Please help i couldn't open Microsoft store and all installed apps from Microsoft store they all are greyed having a exclamation mark. I tried to reset the store and apps in settings the circle is spinning for like a hour now but it is not complete , i tried using troubleshooter it says "hanging and crashing apps" i tried to use "wsreset" after some time it says like this ,

"ms-windows-storeMicrosoft store grayed and with a exclamation  and all apps i installed also please help :purgeCaches"

The applaication cannot be started.Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem.

I tried to reinstalling windows it doesn't work for me , i tried to install Microsoft store with appx files like runtimes and native frameworks i says latest version already installed would you like to reinstall

i clicked on continue it just freeze up and i tried many other ways it doesnt work plzzzz help someone

:)

TFP_Time, Feb 13, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 13, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft store grayed and with a exclamation and all apps i installed also please help

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft store grayed and with a exclamation and all apps i installed also please help - Similar Threads - Microsoft store grayed

2. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  3. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  4. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help: So if i open microsoft store and search for any app, find it and press install it does nothing for the moment, and after like 5 minutes i get a dialog saying, "Try again later; Something happened on our end". And so i ve tried everything from wsreset to going into regedit to...
  6. I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install any app from microsoft store, please help: So if i open microsoft store and search for any app, find it and press install it does nothing for the moment, and after like 5 minutes i get a dialog saying, "Try again later; Something happened on our end". And so i ve tried everything from wsreset to going into regedit to...
  7. App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store: The button is not clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-updates-is-grayed-out-in-microsoft-store/e319ab9e-245c-44f8-a34d-5da63c2288fa
  8. my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!: Thank you if you find a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-apps-all-have-gray-lines-under/45c2439d-6ec6-485f-9e77-aa28340fd0f3
  9. Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark

Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark: I tried so many diffrent troubleshooting methods, yet none worked, there was this other post over here in this community, where someone had the same problem, thier thread is now locked, So first of all, resetting the app does nothing, Trouble shooter says i need to login with...
  10. Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps

Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps: I can't install anything from the store.What I have tried so far:Running wsreset.exe it just hangs and never ends.Troubleshoot Windows Store apps: nothing is detected.However, none helped.Windows Version 2004....