Windows 10: Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button

Discus and support Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can open and search the apps in Microsoft app store but when I click on install button the app is freezing and I am not able to anything. I tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Peruma R, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Peruma R Win User

Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button

I can open and search the apps in Microsoft app store but when I click on install button the app is freezing and I am not able to anything. I tried running the windows trouble shooter and clear app store cache as suggested here nothing worked.

Request your help to sort this out.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Peruma R, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 15, 2019
  3. onceagain Win User
    store hangs

Hi, I am new to this forum. I downloaded windows 10, the Microsoft store will not load and hangs. Suggestions on line have been windows logo key wsreset, windows logo x, command prompt sfc/scannow.
    After running wsreset the loading image does not show in Microsoft store and still hangs. PLEASE HELP.
    Sheryl

onceagain, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button - Similar Threads - Microsoft store hangs

2. Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store: Im trying to download something in the Microsoft Store, but when I click install the button just goes grey and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-button-goes-grey-when-i-click-on-it-in/face23a4-cb36-4db5-b7d5-bfcd8aaf5729
  3. Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install button goes grey when I click on it in Microsoft Store: Im trying to download something in the Microsoft Store, but when I click install the button just goes grey and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-button-goes-grey-when-i-click-on-it-in/face23a4-cb36-4db5-b7d5-bfcd8aaf5729
  4. Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...: Hi,I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as...
  5. Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...

Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and...: Hi,I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as...
  6. Store hangs in installation

Store hangs in installation: Trying to use the Store for the first time but the application is not installing. It will hangs in the middle of the process the reset the entire loading. It will not install but unlike other issues it will not provide error code. It will just stop then do nothing. If there...
  7. Store hangs in installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store hangs in installation: Trying to use the Store for the first time but the application is not installing. It will hangs in the middle of the process the reset the entire loading. It will not install but unlike other issues it will not provide error code. It will just stop then do nothing. If there...
  8. Microsoft Store freezes when I click install button

Microsoft Store freezes when I click install button: please help me solve microsoft store problem its freezing and when i click install it freezes , and i showing downloading in start but its not moving ,so i tried to uninstall its not getting uninstalled I tried every thing it not working please help meChiraag...
  9. Microsoft Store being Hang when clicking install as well as not installing anything.

Microsoft Store being Hang when clicking install as well as not installing anything.: When i try to install any app or games form microsoft store it automatically hangs and also app or games will not be installed.As well as I have tried from many accounts. Plz Help me....
  10. Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store: So not too long ago I bought the $1 pc pass for the xbox thing for pc games. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds but I can't click on the install button at all. And by at all, I mean that when I hover my mouse over the button it shows the error symbol like "not available."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store freezing after clicking install