Windows 10: Microsoft Store has 0x000001F4 error

Discus and support Microsoft Store has 0x000001F4 error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Unable to search for apps properly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 冰娜黄, Aug 29, 2019.

1. 冰娜黄 Win User

Microsoft Store has 0x000001F4 error

Unable to search for apps properly

:)

冰娜黄, Aug 29, 2019
  2. ern88 Win User

Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4

Good Day,

This is the first time I have had an issue with Microsoft Store. When I open it I have this error. "Something Happened on or End. Please try again later"
    Error Code: 0x000001F4

I have tried to reset the app. As well as W+R WSReset. Nothing is solving it. Anyone have any idea. Thanks

ern88, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store has 0x000001F4 error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store has

2. Fix 0x000001F4 Microsoft Store Error Code the right way

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x000001F4 Microsoft Store Error Code the right way: [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you fix the Microsoft Store error 0x000001F4 on Windows 11/10 computers. Some users have reported that when they try to access the Gaming section or Apps section, etc., in the Microsoft Store app, that section doesn’t open. Instead, they...
  3. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  4. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  5. Error Code: 0x000001F4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code: 0x000001F4: I just bought this computer today and I am trying to switch out of S mode so I can download an app. It seems the app I am looking for is only available on a mobile device not a computer. I try to click on 'Go to store' in the settings and keep getting this error message...
  6. error message Code: 0x000001F4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message Code: 0x000001F4: I received a free game pass several days ago. Whenever I search a game that is included in the pass, click "get" and an error message shows up. Code: 0x000001F4 "try that again. something happened on our end, waiting a bit might help." I won't be able to renew the pass once...
  7. A fix for 0x80131505 and/or 0x000001F4 - Microsoft Store

A fix for 0x80131505 and/or 0x000001F4 - Microsoft Store: Hey, I had an issue with the Microsoft Store not working correctly so I thought I would post what I did to fix it. I was using my mobile to share a Wi-Fi connection to my PC and had downloads waiting to be done in the downloads page of the Microsoft Store (Game Pass games)....
  8. Microsoft Store has disappeared

Microsoft Store has disappeared: Microsoft Store has not only disappeared from the task bar but it's completely gone. I use Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.471 and using an HP Spectre 360. 64 bit. I clicked on start for it and found the dumped files from 12/12/18 in my hard drive; mostly in a bunch of...
  9. Error Code - 0x000001F4

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Code - 0x000001F4: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox game pass free trial (Because I wanted to trial out Forza and Sea Thieves before committing to purchase) Everything was all good and well until yesterday when none of my games would launch, I can't even connect to Game Pass via My Library and...
  10. Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4: Good Day, This is the first time I have had an issue with Microsoft Store. When I open it I have this error. "Something Happened on or End. Please try again later" Error Code: 0x000001F4 I have tried to reset the app. As well as W+R WSReset. Nothing is solving it. Anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code: 0x000001f4

2. 0x000001F4

3. store error in window phone

4. windowsストア 0x000001F4,
  5. what is code no 0x000001f4,
  6. 0x000001f4 windows store error,
  7. 0x000001f4 error windows 10,
  8. 0x000001f4 windows store,
  9. microsoft store Kod: 0x000001F4,
  10. 0x000001F4 microsoft store