Windows 10: Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it

Discus and support Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I attempt to launch the microsoft store, it simply appears with a small white bar underneath and doesn't launch. [ATTACH] I've tried resetting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EthanXu2, Mar 8, 2020.

1. EthanXu2 Win User

Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it

When I attempt to launch the microsoft store, it simply appears with a small white bar underneath and doesn't launch.

Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it a6aad60a-b66c-485e-821e-c60d33ff30da?upload=true.png

I've tried resetting the app but it does nothing.

:)

EthanXu2, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it

Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it

1. Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it - Similar Threads - Microsoft store has

2. When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...: When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an error saying "This app has been blocked by your system administrator". How I could fix that ?...
  3. When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...: When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an error saying "This app has been blocked by your system administrator". How I could fix that ?...
  4. My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it: I debloated my PC a while ago and I wanted to use Microsoft Store but I am unable to click on the tile.- Tried using the troubleshooter- Tried Reseting it- Tried Deleting and Reinstalling using PowerShellI can't upload a Screenshot for some reason. I will upload it when I...
  5. My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it

My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it: I debloated my PC a while ago and I wanted to use Microsoft Store but I am unable to click on the tile.- Tried using the troubleshooter- Tried Reseting it- Tried Deleting and Reinstalling using PowerShellI can't upload a Screenshot for some reason. I will upload it when I...
  6. My Microsoft Store is grayed out and has a white bar underneath it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft store white underline won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store white underline won't launch: I can't launch the Microsoft store and it has a white underline in the start menuStuff I've tried:Windows settings microsoft store reset: nothing happensCheck for updates: nothing changeswsreset.exe: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches Package could not be registeredPowerShell...
  8. Microsoft store white underline won't launch

Microsoft store white underline won't launch: I can't launch the Microsoft store and it has a white underline in the start menuStuff I've tried:Windows settings microsoft store reset: nothing happensCheck for updates: nothing changeswsreset.exe: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches Package could not be registeredPowerShell...
  9. Microsoft store white underline won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Microsoft store not launching and not appearing on apps and features.

Microsoft store not launching and not appearing on apps and features.: My Microsoft store app seems to be gone from my pc. Although I can see it on the search function I can't find it in Apps & Features and it doesn't launch. I have tried many different solutions, such as launching wsreset.exe, typing Get-AppxPackage -allusers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does a bar mean under a win 10 app