Windows 10: microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ?

Discus and support microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; microsoft Store icon /link is centre of screen i cant remove it why ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by guitarman333, Sep 24, 2020.

1. microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ?

microsoft Store icon /link is centre of screen i cant remove it why ?

:)

guitarman333, Sep 24, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 24, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Booms Win User

microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ?

Uninstall Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre (Missing)

I have started getting errors with the Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse Centre, tried to re-install it but can't because the software is already on my machine. If I try to run it though, nothing happens. When I try to uninstall it either via Control Panel>Programs & Features, or with IObit Uninstaller, the program is not listed.
    Tried a system restore, but that did not help either.
    Does anyone have any suggestions, please?
    Many thanks.

Booms, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ?

1. microsoft store has appeared in centre of screen i cant delete it ? - Similar Threads - microsoft store has

2. I cant log into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into Microsoft store: every time I go onto Microsoft store and try to sign in, I enter my email and password then it says "use windows hello" I already have it set up where it says "we will automatically add it" then it just says "something went wrong" and it happens every time I try to log in...
  3. I cant log into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into Microsoft store: every time I go onto Microsoft store and try to sign in, I enter my email and password then it says "use windows hello" I already have it set up where it says "we will automatically add it" then it just says "something went wrong" and it happens every time I try to log in...
  4. i cant log in to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant log in to Microsoft Store: i type up my password then it loads a bit and it goes back to the "put yout password" screen.I already tried to log in with the code, but it does the same exact thing.Im using Windows 10....
  5. I cant open microsoft store

I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  6. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  7. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. cant connect to the organization centre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to the organization centre: i tried all the ways for connecting the activation of windows 10 pro 1. when i tried troubleshoot it shows this type of msg "cant connect to organization centre OxC004F074" 2. When i tried with slmgr commands it shows "0xC004F074 no key management service(kms)...
  9. Cant delete microsoft Store apps

Cant delete microsoft Store apps: Hello, I have downloaded a lot of apps from the microsoft store a long time ago, and decided to delete them as I no longer have interest in using/playing them. However when I try to remove them Windowsgives me a pop up saying they failed to uninstall the app giving me the...
  10. Microsoft store not appearing

Microsoft store not appearing: not able to see microspft store how would i again download it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-appearing/605e9ee5-9a98-42e3-ace7-217dbafa88c0"