Windows 10: Microsoft store has disappeared from WIN 10

Discus and support Microsoft store has disappeared from WIN 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, I've hit an issue and I can't access the microsoft store, I'm using WIN 10. It doesn't seem to be installed on my PC anymore. I've tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by scrappydez., Oct 11, 2020.

1. Microsoft store has disappeared from WIN 10

Hi all,

I've hit an issue and I can't access the microsoft store, I'm using WIN 10. It doesn't seem to be installed on my PC anymore.

I've tried several solutions to fix this, none of which have worked.

When I go to the store and login I have the option to download and install itunes but I then get taken to what looks like a verification screen which does not load at all and the circle with the dots just keeps spinning.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

This is what I'm seeing

https://imgur.com/O7Pfkie

:)

scrappydez., Oct 11, 2020

2. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Win 10 Microsoft App Store Missing

Hi, I'm having a huge issue with a clients laptop and none of the forums , YouTube tutorials or Microsoft support has been able to help me with this problem .
    The Microsoft store App has completely disappeared from they're Laptop , other Microsoft store apps are still there but they don't run.

I have tired to use the methods mentioned on theses websites ( only posting a few since all of them say the same things)
    [ Top 4 Ways to Fix Microsoft Store Missing in Windows 10 ]
    [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ab4a2af?auth=1 ]
    [ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...03c31c?page=11 ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windo...ing-windows-10 ]
    [ ]

This is the one ill use as reference: Solved: Microsoft Store App missing in Windows 10 version 2004

In the above mentioned site it gave a few ways to fix it ( none worked ) , i'll list all the ones i tried and try and give as much information about the results as possible.
    In order :
    1 . Run Trouble Shooter for "Windows Store Apps" , no problems detected .
    2 . Reset Windows Store cache using Win+R . gives you the "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store" popup box
    3 . Re-Register Microsoft Store using power shell (look at reference link to see what code was used , results in the posted snapshot)

Microsoft store has disappeared from WIN 10 [​IMG]

4 . Run DISM command in elevated command prompt (again look at reference for commands used) , "check health" showed component store as repairable,
    but following commands resulted in nothing but 16 hours of waiting with no results
    5 . Manually Repair Microsoft Store , downloaded the file given (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=619547)
    ran the first command step 5. as written on site (results image ) . tried skipping step 5. and went straight to step 6. (results in image)

i uploaded a system info file ("msinfo32.nfo") at filehosting.org you can view it at below link .
    (this is a download link for the nfo file) https://www.filehosting.org/file/det...7/msinfo32.nfo

Also . . . . unfortunately i don't know when the problem started or if it was caused after a update , app install or something like that . All i know about what happened before i was contacted is what they told me , apparently the Microsoft store kept giving a error code when trying to update or connect to account ( they conveniently don't remember the code though) . i have searched all they're apps from top to bottom and i cant find any trace of the MS store , all that remains are the games and apps they downloaded from the store before it started with it's problems .

I also ask that any info or help you can give to be posted below (obviously) and if you guys can possibly also send it to my personnel email L: [email protected] ( this account was created with my clients details , i don't use my personnel details on my clients devices ever! . any info you guys can send to my own email will help me a lot , since i might then be able to start making any necessary preparations before getting back to them )

T Schlebusch, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Microsoft store has disappeared from WIN 10

Windows 10 Store, Microsoft Edge, and Cortana Failure

Hi,

If you have store issues kindly check the Time Zone settings and the system locale and the Time set.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store has disappeared from WIN 10

1. Microsoft store has disappeared from WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft store has

2. Microsoft store has disappeared and is not redownloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store has disappeared and is not redownloading: I could not download anything on the Microsoft store so I decided to reset it. Doing this made it disappear from my laptop. I am on windows 10.You cannot access it anywhere unless you search for it and it will not open. I tried following a method to reinstall it which did not...
  3. Microsoft store has disappeared and is not redownloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store has disappeared and is not redownloading: I could not download anything on the Microsoft store so I decided to reset it. Doing this made it disappear from my laptop. I am on windows 10.You cannot access it anywhere unless you search for it and it will not open. I tried following a method to reinstall it which did not...
  4. Microsoft store has disappeared and is not redownloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store has disappeared

Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  6. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  7. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Store has disappeared

Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 1903. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games such as Minesweeper, Mahjong etc. where they were failing to sign me in to my Xbox account, the screen just sitting there trying saying signing in. From Powershell admin I tried...
  9. Microsoft Store has disappeared

Microsoft Store has disappeared: Microsoft Store has not only disappeared from the task bar but it's completely gone. I use Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.471 and using an HP Spectre 360. 64 bit. I clicked on start for it and found the dumped files from 12/12/18 in my hard drive; mostly in a bunch of...
  10. IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10: I have read many of the suggestions out there, but none have worked. It just doesn't appear anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/ie-11-has-disappeared-from-win-10/f24ee2d7-f16d-4e30-a39a-49c89af83680