Windows 10: Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft

Discus and support Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RicoViviers, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft

Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft

:)

RicoViviers, Aug 16, 2022

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft

Minecraft for windows 10

Hi, ReizeSSB,

I am an Independent Advisor.

1. Launch Microsoft Store

Click on the 3 dots (ellipse) next to User Name > Select Downloads & Updates

Look for Minecraft in the list > Select Get Updates

2. I'd also recommend clearing Store Cache files

In Cortana Search Bar type WSreset.exe > Press Enter

3. Have you logged into Xbox on the PC to play the game?

4. Settings > Update & Security

Scan for Updates

Run this several times to ensure all updates are installed.

If still not working go to Step 5.

5. Settings > Apps > Apps & Features

Scroll down to Minecraft Game > Uninstall

Go to Microsoft Store > My Library

Locate Minecraft Game > Click Install

6. Some members have reported that going through the steps of purchasing the game shows the app is already owned. They've then launched the game to find it is Full Version.

Smittychat., Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft

1. Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft store has

2. Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft: Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-has-no-3-dots-cant-update/7096ca17-319d-47a4-8578-59c193a68696
  3. Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft: Microsoft store has no 3 dots - can't update Minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-has-no-3-dots-cant-update/7096ca17-319d-47a4-8578-59c193a68696
  4. Where is My Library then ??? in MS Store 3 dots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is My Library then ??? in MS Store 3 dots: This is the real problem and I wanted RE-INSTALL Microsoft Flight simulatorand now I also I dont see that my library is missingI don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 Help--help--...
  5. Where is My Library then ??? in MS Store 3 dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is My Library then ??? in MS Store 3 dots: This is the real problem and I wanted RE-INSTALL Microsoft Flight simulatorand now I also I dont see that my library is missingI don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 Help--help--...
  6. Where is My Library then ??? in MS Store 3 dots

7. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it won't let me. It says that I own the game and I am using a valid email account, but it still says that I have no devices to...
  8. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store: After a long time I decided to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft store. After purchasing the game, I try to download it, except it won't let me. It says that I own the game and I am using a valid email account, but it still says that I have no devices to...
  9. Can't download Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can't install Minecraft from Microsoft Store

Can't install Minecraft from Microsoft Store: Hi, I was gifted Minecraft and redeemed the code, I went to install the game and the button to install doesn't even show up. When I go to the game's main page in the Microsoft store and click "Install on my devices" it asks me "Where do you want to install? It looks like...