Windows 10: Microsoft store help

Discus and support Microsoft store help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please i need your help because I uninstall apps in powershell and now i cant install microsoft store and i need it to work again. I hope your help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ppdemo, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ppdemo Win User

Microsoft store help

Please i need your help because I uninstall apps in powershell and now i cant install microsoft store and i need it to work again. I hope your help thanks

:)

ppdemo, Aug 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 14, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft store help

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store help

1. Microsoft store help - Similar Threads - Microsoft store help

2. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft store: Microsoft store will not open or other Microsoft apps. Pc won’t let me click on help to get advice from Microsoft. Antivirus not working either. All updates in settings are up to date. Tried the fix on the app in settings still nothing any ideas....
  3. Help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with microsoft store: Hello, I need help with a app called "Microsoft Store" and its a bit buggy. So Basically I tried to download a game called "Roblox" and For some reason it says that I own it? I am confused as I don't see it anywhere in my file, desktop, even in my programs and features app I...
  4. Help with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with microsoft store: Hello, I need help with a app called "Microsoft Store" and its a bit buggy. So Basically I tried to download a game called "Roblox" and For some reason it says that I own it? I am confused as I don't see it anywhere in my file, desktop, even in my programs and features app I...
  5. Microsoft Store help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store help: How do i register my visa gift card to the Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-help/b3a01c61-a4f2-42da-9220-f209a01ce47b
  6. Help with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Microsoft store: I have a account that has no pin. But when i use Microsoft store i try to log in but it says i need my pin even tho i dont have one submitted by /u/itsgameboyplay_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6nwbo/help_with_microsoft_store/
  7. Microsoft Store Help

Microsoft Store Help: I am trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft store and when I go to install it only shows my SSD as a download option there is no HDD option. This has been an issue for a while but I would like to get it fixed to be able to play this game. I am able to...
  8. Help with Microsoft Store

Help with Microsoft Store: I really need to get this fixed quickly so please help me! Ok so Microsoft Store doesn't work, If I click to open it it wont open and if I go to the website it says it wants to open "TWINUI" I contacted support and they told me to do an In-place upgrade which would fix it...
  9. Help with Microsoft Store

Help with Microsoft Store: So I’ve been having problems with Microsoft Store where if I try to open it it just won’t open and if I go to the website it says “This website is trying to open TWINUI” I contacted support last night and they told me to do an In-Place Upgrade which I did but it didn’t work....
  10. Microsoft store help

Microsoft store help: I recently got 3 months of Xbox game pass for pc, I downloaded a bunch of games but when they get close to finishing they give the error "0x80070002". please help.[ATTACH]...