Windows 10: Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...

Discus and support Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I got error 0X80070781 it`s after I was reset Widows 10 Home, now I got lot of errors nothing was get better I was kept my files before reset... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Estumn, May 3, 2019.

1. Estumn Win User

Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...

Hello I got error 0X80070781 it`s after I was reset Widows 10 Home, now I got lot of errors nothing was get better I was kept my files before reset
    It`s something like error 0x80070643 file cscsvc.dll is missing (sync service) so sync service will never work.
    The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
    So no possible Sync after Windows 10 reset

:)

Estumn, May 3, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 3, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Store India Hacked

Microsoft Store's Indian site was compromised, by a hacker group that calls itself "Evil Shadow Team". The site's landing page was briefly taken over by the group, which gained access to the user database. The group then replaced the front-page with its signature, that warned that an "unsafe system will be baptized." The outrageous part of this episode is that the group claimed Microsoft was storing the user database in plain text, which contains usernames, email addresses, and passwords. The site is now offline, the company is probably back in control. Microsoft Store was started in India to discourage piracy and offer genuine copies of Windows, Office, Visual Studio, at the lowest possible prices; Xbox consoles and accessories; and Microsoft hardware (peripherals).

Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play... 83a_thm.jpg

Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play... 83b_thm.jpg

Sources: Engadget, WPSauce

btarunr, May 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play...

1. Microsoft store I can`t log in to MS store anymore or send feedback to Microsoft or play... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store can`t

2. i can`t login in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can`t login in microsoft store: Hello all, i have been trying to login in my microsoft account on the microsoft store but everytime i try after putting my email and password a message apears saying "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later."...
  3. i can`t login in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can`t login in microsoft store: Hello all, i have been trying to login in my microsoft account on the microsoft store but everytime i try after putting my email and password a message apears saying "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later."...
  4. i can`t download using microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can`t download using microsoft store.: Good day,i can`t download using microsoft store even i created microsoft account. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/cd27f8d9-0c7b-42f3-ad80-c0328f3fb34d
  5. i can`t download using microsoft store.

i can`t download using microsoft store.: Good day,i can`t download using microsoft store even i created microsoft account. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/cd27f8d9-0c7b-42f3-ad80-c0328f3fb34d
  6. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft.*** moved from german to english Community ***...
  7. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  8. Can´t open microsoft store page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can´t open microsoft store page: Hi, I´ve been trying to open the microsoft store page for several days with no success. I want to install iCloud, iTunes and some other apps in my PC. I have windows 10 installed.Can you help me ?...
  9. i can t log in microsoft store and xbox app

i can t log in microsoft store and xbox app: hello, every time i try to log in on one of the apps above it gives shows me an error and i tried absolutely everything i could to resolve this problem but i couldn't.. this is the error on the microsoft store app [ATTACH] sorry it s in italian, you can still see the error...
  10. Can´t install games on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can´t install games on Microsoft store: So i wanted to upgrade my State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut edition. but when i unistalled it i cant install anything from Microsoft store anymore. I tried a lot of methods from youtube or internet but none helped tried through cmd, powershell, and others. I even phoned...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store cant log in error message